Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you make of Ngog not feeling too well last night ?

+7
Natasha Whittam
waynagain
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Born to be a wanderer
scottjames30
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought its like someone ringing in Monday morning , full of piss from the night before :rofl: 

Made me laugh on how the players we have couldn't give a shite.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Wondered why the soft twat didn't play.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm still hoping Douglas was talking bollocks and we are about to sell him....though I don't know who would want him really.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ngog would have made a difference today. It's hard for people to see now, but he keeps play alive better than any striker we have. If he's sold, he needs replacing with a player that can perform this role. The likes of Beckford, CDavies, Eagles, Lee, Hall etc rely on it.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Ngog would have made a difference today.
lol! 

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ngog does have hold up skills, and thats something we desperately need away from home considering we have no one who can play through the middle.

No he isn't Van Persie but he offers something others don't.

I still want Beckford to be "first choice" though.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't blame Ngog feeling sick when Beckford gets picked ahead of him

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The problem with Ngog is it's always something with him. He never seems to have major injuries, just lots of little niggly ones that a lot of players would ignore.

Ultimate ponce.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sadly the likes of Ngog and Beckford will never flourish here with the lack of ability behind them.

say what you want about strikers scoring but you can't go and get the ball in your own 18 yard box and run all the way to the end and score.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
say what you want about strikers scoring but you can't go and get the ball in your own 18 yard box and run all the way to the end and score.
Spot on. Some of these numpties think you can stick a good finisher up there and it just happens.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ngog is a player who will never play a good amount of games.....been injured all his career.  When he plays he is good enough for us I feel....... but don't expect 20 or 30 games in a row.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Spot on. Some of these numpties think you can stick a good finisher up there and it just happens.
So ten players can't find one man upfront ?

scottjames30 wrote:
doffcocker wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
No, they couldn't yesterday anyway. Davies was chasing lost causes all afternoon, the service was pathetic.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
doffcocker wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
There's only so much centre forwards can expect of the players behind and alongside them. If all he can do is hit the ball when (if) it reaches him in a goalscoring position, he's asking an awful lot. As a striker, you have to help other players to help yourself. Otherwise, you find yourself stranded, and basically a liability.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All you need is one man who can score goals upfront, ' a poacher' , that's all you need honest.

If the rest of the team can't find him then is bad news.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you think Ngog will recover from his growing pains in time for QPR?

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

He's only good if he has the right players around him who will create chances for him, he needs to have a good run of games to get confidence. I wonder whether this "illness" could be negotiations for his potential departure.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope so.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Do you think Ngog will recover from his growing pains in time for QPR?
The chances of him breaking a nail before Saturday are high.

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

You can take the piss all you want out off Ngog but him and Eagles are the only 2 genuine attacking players we have, at the moment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum