Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Butland-worth-a-punt?

+6
Natasha Whittam
Born to be a wanderer
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Butland-worth-a-punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Butland-worth-a-punt? Mon Aug 19 2013, 21:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

kennster wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
kennster wrote:We need defenders, wingers and creative players. Boggers and Lonergan are more than adequate.
Have-you-finished-asking-your-mates-on-BA-wether-you-should-sue-Sluffy-or-not?
We really aren't interested on what shit is posted on other forums particularly by a middle aged WUM trying to start a forum war.
Not once have I ever mention the forum or critcized the forum. I've only criticized you so why don't you stop trying to start a forum war.

I actually like this place, I just dislike you.
Well seeing that I own the site you better get used to me or just fuck off - I really don't mind which.

22Butland-worth-a-punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Butland-worth-a-punt? Mon Aug 19 2013, 21:29

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

But the problem is Sluffy you expect me too say nothing but your calling me a paedophile with NO evidence at all.

23Butland-worth-a-punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Butland-worth-a-punt? Mon Aug 19 2013, 21:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Played for team GB in the Olympics.
He must be ace then. We should bring back Sordell as well.
Predictable.

24Butland-worth-a-punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Butland-worth-a-punt? Mon Aug 19 2013, 21:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

kennster wrote:But the problem is Sluffy you expect me too say nothing but your calling me a paedophile with NO evidence at all.
I've asked you several times to post normally and not as though you are a child.

We both know you are more than capable of doing that.

It wasn't you that brought up your age yesterday and I simply reiterated to a question asked about why you were still being allowed to post on here - so nothing new was said - and no further action was required.

So carry on posting as you have and everything will be fine but if you really want to continue this charade then please go and post elsewhere in future.

Nobody believes you about it anymore.

Just let it drop and move on.

25Butland-worth-a-punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Butland-worth-a-punt? Mon Aug 19 2013, 22:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can't seem to post on there any more, even though I can log in. Very Happy 

Soft shites. Rolling Eyes 

26Butland-worth-a-punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Butland-worth-a-punt? Mon Aug 19 2013, 23:23

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It-changed-for-the-worst-when-they-made-big-sombrero-a-mod.

27Butland-worth-a-punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Butland-worth-a-punt? Tue Aug 20 2013, 00:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

MartinBWFC wrote:It-changed-for-the-worst-when-they-made-big-sombrero-a-mod.

He's a right R Sole.

28Butland-worth-a-punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Butland-worth-a-punt? Tue Aug 20 2013, 07:41

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:It-changed-for-the-worst-when-they-made-big-sombrero-a-mod.
Nasty site with to many trolls and bullies tollerated by a bunch of juveniles and arse holers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum