Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT

+2
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Thu Aug 22 2013, 14:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

according to Freedman.

2Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Re: Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Thu Aug 22 2013, 14:55

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bad news. About Ngog mainly.

3Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Re: Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Where's he said that?

4Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Re: Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At his pre match presser.

5Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Re: Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:11

Really bad news, we could do with all 3 going off our shit attacking last week.

Only hope is that Dougie's not telling the truth in the hope it changes the QPR line up.

6Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Re: Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mind games with Droopy.

7Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Re: Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

These are the quotes from douglas:-

''Moritz is still working on his fitness, to throw him in would be a risk, we may look at him in the Tranmere game''

''Ngog and Eagles are both touch and go, we'll see how they train tomorrow and take it from there''

plus on transfer front

''We are looking at bringing one or two players in, when they become available we will make a move''

8Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Re: Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

''We are looking at bringing one or two players in, when they become available we will make a move''
With all the false speculation flying around, this will be interesting. Although the "when they become available" bit is intriguing....
Does it mean that the players he is thinking of will only become available if their current clubs buy someone else?

9Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Re: Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I could only think of Dawson when he said that, it would be interesting to know who the second player is....my bet would be on sammi ameobi from Newcastle if they decide to buy a few more players.

10Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Re: Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I could only think of Dawson when he said that, it would be interesting to know who the second player is....my bet would be on sammi ameobi from Newcastle if they decide to buy a few more players.
I think that's very hopeful.

11Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Re: Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Thu Aug 22 2013, 19:01

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How much training does it require to get Moritz fit ?    that has to be nonsense. Ngog has not been fit in five years......Eagles gets a pass for now.

I predicted 3-1 before this ..... now 1-1 at best.

12Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Empty Re: Eagles, Moritz and Ngog - NOT FIT Fri Aug 23 2013, 09:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In Moritz' case, "not fit" is probably code for not playing well enough or not fitting into the system Dougie wants to play. It's like "not match fit" when players aren't given the opportunity to play, so aren't picked because they haven't played. Can't imagine it's anything to do with not being able to run around for 90 minutes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum