Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever been stalked by a woman

+3
Norpig
wanderlust
Angry Dad
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have you ever been stalked by a woman Empty Have you ever been stalked by a woman Thu Sep 12 2013, 10:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reading about a case today and it reminded me of when I was, back in the late eighties it's not a pleasant experience especially when the bitch stabbed me in the groin to stop me having sex with anyone else. Anyone else had an experience?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A couple of times although it was harmless enough, The funniest was when I was 17 and a girl I'd snogged at a party turned up at my parents house whilst I was out and managed to talk her way in - my mum was very accommodating and trusting.
When I got home, girl was sat in the living room in her knickers pretending to sew the hem of her skirt with a needle she'd borrowed from my mum. When I finally got rid I realised that she'd been in my bedroom and had nicked a pair of worn boxers.
Stupidly, I shagged her a few weeks later when I was leaving for Uni and although I'd made it clear that my only interest in her was for sex (I was 17!) she blagged my address and wrote for a few months although I never replied. Thankfully she got off with someone and didn't bother me after that.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once caught an old girlfrind trying to look in the windows of my Mums house when i still lived at home. I was sat outside in a car trying to hide. She also rang up a few times and pretended she was someone else and wanted to arrange a date with me.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I once knocked off with a biggish bird, back in the early 90's in Mr Smiths nightclub in Warrington. It was one of those moments, when you've had about 10 pints and it's 1am and you haven't yet knocked off. pig 

I vaguely remember snogging her, in the back of my mates Vauxhall Astra(he always had Astras back then) and trying to grope her, but she wouldn't have any of it, the fat bitch! Unfortunately, I gave fatty my home phone number and the next day I thought to myself "oh shit!" what have I done?

The next week or so, my home phone number(lived with Mum & Dad then) was constantly bombarded with this fat slapper trying to speak to me, my Mum was fuming with me for giving my number to her Shocked(mum 10 pints?) Shocked  

She eventually gave up, but she gave me an icy stare, the next time I saw her in a pub in Warrington.affraid

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes it got pretty nasty she stabbed me in the cock.

oh wait someone already did this skit.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I vaguely remember snogging her, in the back of my mates Vauxhall Astra(he always had Astras back then) and trying to grope her, but she wouldn't have any of it, the fat bitch!
Very Happy Very Happy 

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes it got pretty nasty she stabbed me in the cock.

Shocked Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum