Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Men could you ever hit a woman.

+14
Hipster_Nebula
Sgt. Bash
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Lofty_Love
Leeds_Trotter
Bolton Nuts
wanderlust
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Lyric Todkill
bwfc71
Bernard Dennis Park
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Men could you ever hit a woman. Fri Mar 22 2013, 22:45

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just a twist on Nats defending your woman, but if you were being leathered by your missus or girlfriend, would you hit her back.
The reason I am asking is quite a few years ago before I met my missus, and as you may or may not know Latinas can be hot headed fuckers, I was with this girl who would flip at the drop of a hat, and knock 10 bells out of me, I did'nt have it in me to give it back.
The question is, would you ever twat a woman if she hit you, I don't think you should, but am I wrong?

2Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Fri Mar 22 2013, 22:51

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just walk away if she's twatting you.

The only time I'd say it's ok to hit a woman is if she had a knife and was trying to stab you or something. A life or death situation.

Or if you've had a few too many Stella maybe.

3Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Fri Mar 22 2013, 22:56

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No matter how much a woman was arguing, shouting, throwing stuff or hitting me in a tantrum, I would never hit back - it is wrong!!!

If it was systematic abuse of her part then I would leave.

No matter how one looks ast it, hitting a woman is wrong.

4Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Fri Mar 22 2013, 23:01

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:No matter how much a woman was arguing, shouting, throwing stuff or hitting me in a tantrum, I would never hit back - it is wrong!!!

Surely it wouldn't be wrong to smack

Barbara Castle
Glenys Kinnock
Ann Taylor

5Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Fri Mar 22 2013, 23:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lyric Todkill wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:No matter how much a woman was arguing, shouting, throwing stuff or hitting me in a tantrum, I would never hit back - it is wrong!!!

Barbara Castle
Glenys Kinnock
Ann Taylor

One of those is dead, one of those is in obscurity (like her husband) and don't know who the last one is.

6Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Fri Mar 22 2013, 23:17

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Remember this bitch when I was about 17 we didn't get on, think it was because I wouldn't shag IT.

Many years later was out with the wife in the Balmoral and the twat the was there ,started trying it on sitting on my seat and being a fcking pest .

So I gave her a gentle nudge and she finished up sprawled out on the floor... she deserved it

7Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Fri Mar 22 2013, 23:18

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:

Barbara Castle
Glenys Kinnock
Ann Taylor

One of those is dead, one of those is in obscurity (like her husband) and don't know who the last one is.

You think I didn't know?

Ann Taylor was the MP for Bolton in the 70s and one of thoswe responsible for comprehensive education

A Bolton fan, I had the displeasure of sitting down next to her at the PFA Player of the Year Awards a few years back. Didn't speak to her.

8Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 00:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I love the giggles in the audience on Jeremy Kyle over a woman hitting a man compared with the gasps over a man hitting a woman.

Equality (which women campaigned for for years) works two ways. There's nothing equal about a world where violence towards women is considered more unacceptable than violence towards men.

Men shouldn't hit women. But then men shouldn't hit men. And women shouldn't hit men. Or women.

9Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 00:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:.

Men shouldn't hit women. But then men shouldn't hit men. And women shouldn't hit men. Or women.

Does Thatcher fall into any of the above categories?

10Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 00:26

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sexist bastards. If a woman hit me I would be well within rights to crack her one back.

Now that is what I think as far as everyone wanting equality. But in real life I would restrain myself. But in the same way I am man enough not to hit a man back in retaliation too. That is just my personality.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

11Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 00:37

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I grew up with seeing my father beat my mother up from time to time sometimes even splitting her head open. When my father eventually left my mother always told me to never hit women and to this day I have never hit one yet nor would I ever dream of doing so. What really winds me up is when people use shit that happened in their childhood as an excuse for being wankers. I seen some awful stuff growing up, yet I know the difference between right and wrong.

Anyway like I said, I would never hit a woman. However I would use whatever force was needed to restrain a woman should she be attacking me.

12Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 00:47

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No.

And its nothing to do with equality, I wouldn't hit a woman for the same reason I wouldn't hit a child or an old person. Its just not fair. Women are generally not equal to a man in strength, thats why its wrong.

Clearly now someone will come up with a hypothetical situation where im faced with the German Womens Weightlifting Champion charging at me...

13Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 01:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I grew up with seeing my father beat my mother up from time to time sometimes even splitting her head open. When my father eventually left my mother always told me to never hit women and to this day I have never hit one yet nor would I ever dream of doing so. What really winds me up is when people use shit that happened in their childhood as an excuse for being wankers. I seen some awful stuff growing up, yet I know the difference between right and wrong.

Anyway like I said, I would never hit a woman. However I would use whatever force was needed to restrain a woman should she be attacking me.
That's sad LT. If my dad had been like that I'd have had words. You have a brother yes? If your dad is still around you should both express your displeasure with him as he may be doing it to someone else.

14Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 01:31

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:I grew up with seeing my father beat my mother up from time to time sometimes even splitting her head open. When my father eventually left my mother always told me to never hit women and to this day I have never hit one yet nor would I ever dream of doing so. What really winds me up is when people use shit that happened in their childhood as an excuse for being wankers. I seen some awful stuff growing up, yet I know the difference between right and wrong.

That's sad LT. If my dad had been like that I'd have had words. You have a brother yes? If your dad is still around you should both express your displeasure with him as he may be doing it to someone else.
I was too young to know really/ My dad is still in my life and even though I ain't happy with what he has done nor will I ever forgive him he is still my dad at the end of the day. Him and my mum both get on fine now and they are just friends which is great to see. As for my brother we both have different fathers.

15Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 05:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Never understood what capacity to retaliate has to do with it. A punch is a punch to a grown adult. It doesn't hurt less because you can throw one back as hard. Is somebody more deserving of a twatting because they can potentially defend themself? I think not.

Biggie wrote:Sexist bastards. If a woman hit me I would be well within rights to crack her one back.

Now that is what I think as far as everyone wanting equality. But in real life I would restrain myself. But in the same way I am man enough not to hit a man back in retaliation too. That is just my personality.

This.

16Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 08:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:Women are generally not equal to a man in strength, thats why its wrong.

I'd beat you at arm-wrestling.

17Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 08:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think the gender of an assailant shouldn't make any difference to you defending yourself. Although I wouldn't punch, slap, or whatever, a woman, under normal circumstances. as soon as she attacks you, she has crossed the line. If you are unable to stop her, and lets be honest, women fighting is vicious, and a no-holds barred situation, then you may have to do whatever is necessary to stop her.

18Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:If you are unable to stop her, and lets be honest, women fighting is vicious, and a no-holds barred situation, then you may have to do whatever is necessary to stop her.

This sounds like someone with form for bashing women Very Happy

19Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:41

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Dean Holdsworth?

20Men could you ever hit a woman. Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Dean Holdsworth?

He told me he was provoked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum