Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Positive things about BWFC.

+8
doffcocker
Angry Dad
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 10:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice stadium.

2 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 12:13

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well theirs.......ermm.......scratch 

3 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 12:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Things can only get better?

4 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 12:30

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Stadium and it's not far from my house.

5 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 12:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We only have to go once a fortnight.

6 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 13:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Apart from next week when it's twice in a week. Very Happy 

I probably should have put that in the negatives thread.

7 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 13:39

Dougie Freedman.

8 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 15:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's our team no matter how shit we are and no matter how many trophies United, Chelsea etc, might win, I wouldn't swap my team to follow them in a million years.

COYWM.

9 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 17:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It drives you to drink,it's a good thing isn't it ?

10 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 18:08

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Founder members of the football league.
73 years in the top flight (bettered only by eleven clubs).
Four times FA Cup winners, three times runners-up, seven times semi-finalists.
Two times League Cup runners-up, twice semi-finalists.
1958 Charity Shield Winners.

A lot of clubs that consider themselves bigger than Bolton because they get bigger gates might envy that. Things might look shit now folks, but it's still a great football club.

11 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 18:48

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

74 you never give up do you? Do you work in a circus and wear a big nose because you could be related to Dougie the clown?

12 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 18:51

Was tongue in cheek to be honest Whites. Ridiculously easy to wind you up though isn't it!

13 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 18:59

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Now come on 74 just admit it you're in love with Dougie. You don't need to be embarrassed about it it's well accepted these days!! ;-))

14 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 19:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat's statue outside the Reebok.

15 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 19:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Subway next to the Reebok.

16 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 19:13

Mainly my strong defence of Dougie is a reaction to the over the top criticism he gets from sections of the support.

I do think he's a good manager, who's done plenty of good things at the club and will only get better. But he's made mistakes and is still learning.

We've had 5 games this season, and 3 bad results. Apparently that's basis to sack a manager? Laughable.

If JP had got the same results then Im sure you'd be backing him, purely because you know who he is. If you look at it objectively your criticism of a manager who's 5 games into the new season is laughable.

17 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 19:18

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

74 stop digging it's getting embarrassing now.

18 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 19:22

Give me an alternative then Whites? 

Dougie's the worst we've ever had because of a disappointing start to the season. So who do we bring in?

19 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 19:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Give me an alternative then Whites? 

Dougie's the worst we've ever had because of a disappointing start to the season. So who do we bring in?
Jimmy Phillips, Big sam back or Phil Brown.

You must know the the script by now. Cool 

20 Positive things about BWFC. Empty Re: Positive things about BWFC. Thu Sep 12 2013, 19:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:We've had 5 games this season, and 3 bad results. Apparently that's basis to sack a manager? Laughable.

Perhaps, but I like to look at the bigger picture. Regardless of results, no one can say we have been entertained this season, the football has been as shite as anything in my lifetime. And let's face it, managers don't change their spots.

If you employ Gary Megson or Roy Hodgson you know you are going to get a cautious approach, employ Kevin Keegan or Owen Coyle and it's all out attack.

It's the same with Freedman. Maybe he will improve results, but the football will always be dire. That's why he should be sacked now before he drives anymore fans away for good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum