Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Mortiz Injured - out for 3 to 6 weeks!

+7
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
kennster
11 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

He suffered a torn adductor muscle in the pre match warm up.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wondered why he wasn't in the starting line-up. Once he recovers and gets match fit I predict great things for Moritz.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have all the luck..

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It don't get any better does it.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

::mad:: We're fucking cursed i'm sure.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

From Moritz twitter account - @andremoritz10 - about 3 hours ago -

Yesterday during the warmup I had an injury on my left groin. Had it scan today and it shows that I have a grade 2 tear of my adductor longus.

For sure its the worst beginning of the season ever for myself, really disappointing. But these kind of things come to make me stronger.

I'll do my best and will be positive to be back to the greens asap. Tomorrow morning I'll be starting the treatment to get healed soon.

I came to #BWFC for a reason and I'm sure that I will have time enough to help and do my best. One love and lets stay positive.

(Good English from a Portugese speaker!).

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Andre Moritz is set to be out of action after damaging his groin in the run-up to the recent game against Leeds United.

The Brazilian suffered a slight tear to the muscle and is expected to be sidelined for between three and six weeks.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, manager Dougie Freedman confirmed his disappointment at the news, but is adamant that the setback will not deter Moritz from proving his worth.

“He’s obviously disappointed – it was just when he was starting to look good, but that seems to be the way it goes for one or two players,” he explained.

“He’s a good professional, Andre – he’ll certainly get his head down and work his way back. It’s a sorry blow for him because he’s at a new club and he wants to impress, but his time will come.”

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The new sports science equiptment bought at considerable expense looks like a good investment, 2 players injured in the warm ups already this season, only at Bolton huh.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:The new sports science equiptment bought at considerable expense looks like a good investment, 2 players injured in the warm ups already this season, only at Bolton huh.
I forgot about that tbh, another thing they could do with investing in is Mr motivator .

They need to get rid of that can't be arsed attitude .

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman should resign. Another Sean Davis on the books.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

6 weeks will become 2 years, 2 years will become 4 years, 4 years will become early retirement.

I'm becoming increasingly depressed just thinking about our situation.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's not what we need at present anyhow. We need a balance of technique and fire in the belly. Medo and Spearing both have this balance in my opinion.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disagree.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From what I have seen of Moritz this season I think he would have been fine with a few games under his belt. At the moment the team is crying out for a leader and nobody is forthcoming. I know Kevin Nolan had his critics but he was exactly the type of player with the right personality that we are crying out for at the moment.

doffcocker wrote:He's not what we need at present anyhow. We need a balance of technique and fire in the belly. Medo and Spearing both have this balance in my opinion.
I don't think either are good enough going forward. They're both too similar, but I'd say Medo is better quality and I'd like to see Dougie trying to get the best out of him rather than dropping him.

We're missing a lot of things, but a player who can create space and pick a pass for our forwards is a must Moritz may be that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum