Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tom Eaves

+8
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
kennster
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tom Eaves Empty Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 11:25

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Been sent out on loan to Rotherham for 3 months.

Can't say I agree with him not being given a chance to be honest, considering the 2 strikers he has used this season haven't scored a league goal between them.

2Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 13:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

totally agree, he deserves a go at the moment, lets hope he bangs a few in and gets a chance when he comes back

3Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 13:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just saw the tweet. Good to see the support he's getting in the replies.

Basically just a load of people slagging him off.

4Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 13:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tom is a big lad and looks like the typical old fashioned centre forward. I wish him well at Rotherham but I don't think he is quick enough to clinch a regular spot in our forward line.

5Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 13:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's be honest, if he's a worse player than Ngog & Beckford then Rotherham is probably above him.

6Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 20:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

How the fuck will anybody know if he's good enough if he never plays.

Dougie you stupid bastard, stop talking up all the youngsters then send them out on loan a week after, play them!

7Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 21:36

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

This is the final straw for me, loaning out good young players who can potentially change games is sacrilege especially after what Dougie said about bringing the youth in to the first team.

Tom Eaves has already shown that he can be a consistent goalscorer in League One, why isn't he given a chance in the Championship?

Time to go Dougie.

8Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 21:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:This is the final straw for me, loaning out good young players who can potentially change games is sacrilege especially after what Dougie said about bringing the youth in to the first team.

Tom Eaves has already shown that he can be a consistent goalscorer in League One, why isn't he given a chance in the Championship?

Time to go Dougie.
Boring.

9Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 21:58

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Listen here you bellends, Dougie sees him in training every day, he will know if he is good enough or not. You don't need a weatherman to tell you when it's raining. 
You lot seem to think Eaves is good enough despite never seeing him play, Dougie sees him every day in training and thinks he is shite. Surely his opinion is most valid.

10Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 22:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolger on his way out on loan too

11Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 22:02

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Boggersbelief wrote:Bolger on his way out on loan too
The pen is on the bedsheet.

12Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 22:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:
And ?

13Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 22:10

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

scottjames30 wrote:
kennster wrote:
And ?
Freedman Out!

14Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 22:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Dougie seems to be trying his best to make sure their is enough wage bill gone off the books to bring in a new man on loan.

Though I can't see their being that much being available from Eaves and Bolger being sent out.

15Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Thu Sep 19 2013, 22:47

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:Dougie seems to be trying his best to make sure their is enough wage bill gone off the books to bring in a new man on loan.

Though I can't see their being that much being available from Eaves and Bolger being sent out.
If it pays for a Dawson loan through the playoffs, I'm all for it.

16Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Fri Sep 20 2013, 01:33

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Michael Bolton wrote:Listen here you bellends, Dougie sees him in training every day, he will know if he is good enough or not. You don't need a weatherman to tell you when it's raining. 
You lot seem to think Eaves is good enough despite never seeing him play, Dougie sees him every day in training and thinks he is shite. Surely his opinion is most valid.
Doesn't Doogie see Zat everyday also?

17Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Fri Sep 20 2013, 07:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Dougie sees him every day in training and thinks he is shite. Surely his opinion is most valid.
Probably not. He's the guy that picks Ngog nearly every week.

18Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Fri Sep 20 2013, 08:18

terenceanne wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Listen here you bellends, Dougie sees him in training every day, he will know if he is good enough or not. You don't need a weatherman to tell you when it's raining. 
Doesn't Doogie see Zat everyday also?
Hasn't Zat been dropped?

19Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Fri Sep 20 2013, 09:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've seen Eaves & I'm not convinced he can do a job at this level, but maybe he'll improve. Haven't seen Bolger, but it's unusual to send out the captain of the development team on loan when he might be considered as a much-needed CB option. I guess wages for a loanee may be behind it.
Having solved the DM problem with Ream, it will be interesting to see if DF goes for an attacker or a defender loanee.

20Tom Eaves Empty Re: Tom Eaves Fri Sep 20 2013, 13:32

If there's a recall in the loan then it's a good move, he's better off playing regular football than sitting on our bench. Haven't seen much of him but he seems closer to a Craig Davies type forward. Presumably Davies, Beckford and N'gog are challenging for one strikers spot. In which case he's better off on loan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum