Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gary Taylor-Fletcher - Worth a punt?

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gary Taylor-Fletcher - Worth a punt? Empty Gary Taylor-Fletcher - Worth a punt? Fri Sep 20 2013, 16:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Gone to promotion hopefuls Leicester on a free - to replace Beckford.

Did we sign the right player?

Leicester City have signed ex-Blackpool striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher on a one-year deal, reports BBC Radio Leicester.

The 32-year-old spent six years with the Seasiders, but was a free agent after failing to agree a new contract at Bloomfield Road in the summer.

Taylor-Fletcher has also played for Hull City, Leyton Orient, Dagenham & Redbridge, Lincoln City and Huddersfield Town.

He is not expected to face his former team on Saturday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not worth a punt as he's already signed.

As regards Beckford, he looks like a waste of money so far. Always had my doubts, but you never know - he might just remember how to score when he's 1 on 1 with a keeper. Not counting on it though as he's done f*** all in the last 3 years.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've not written Beckford off yet. He did have a dreadful game against Derby, but I think once Mark Davies is back in the team, Beckford could well benefit from Mavies's style of play.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me , how times have changed, once being linked to Rivaldo, getting Hierro , and now Gary-Taylor-Fletcher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum