Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

N'gog shit Beckford shit might as well play the youngsters.

+4
Banks of the Croal
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
Born to be a wanderer
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Zach Clough scored 2 in the development squad and Connor Wilkinson the other in a 3-0 win over Blackburn.                                                                      N'gog couldn't score in a brothel.Beckford is as bad,missed two good chances today.N'gog is just coasting out his contract.He only shoots wide ever.These lads are 18 and 19 give them a chance,because when your right back is your leading scorer,Baptiste 3 there is something seriously wrong.::wtf::

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I don't see the logic in sending two of our strikers out on loan when the two he keeps pissing around with are hopeless.

I don't know how good Wilkinson is but i'd gladly give Clough a chance, he seems to be doing well. We will never know until they get a chance though.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Odelusi was on the bench so what chance have Clough and Wilkinson got?

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

N'gog is the worst centre forward at Bolton for many years.Beckford is equally shit.                               One thing you can be sure of is seeing Zach Clough and co in leauge 1 next year.                                   If we can get any money for CYL in the transfer window take it.The kid Hall is better IMO.WTF playing three wide men.Eagles didn't know where he was ment to be today.Worst strike force in 30 plus years.A total rebuild,but we might have to go down before it happens.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ngog was shite today, Beckford no better although he had the better chances.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ngog and Chungy are going through the motions, neither are interested, beats me why both are starting, oh hang on, yep that clueless Scottish prick we have as a manager, everybody can see the lack of interest these two show, but the Maestro knows best, just fuck off you clueless Jock cunt.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Ngog and Chungy are going through the motions, neither are interested, beats me why both are starting, oh hang on, yep that clueless Scottish prick we have as a manager, everybody can see the lack of interest these two show, but the Maestro knows best, just fuck off you clueless Jock cunt.
Are you saying that Dougie should go because he picked them?
If so, I think Dougie and everyone else should reasonably expect a lot better from those two senior players. They let him down badly IMO and should take responsibility for their performances - and they are by no means alone in that.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'd get shut of N'Gog and Chungy in January. Those two players stand out to me like they don't want to be playing for us.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I'd get shut of N'Gog and Chungy in January. Those two players stand out to me like they don't want to be playing for us.
Maybe dropping them for a while as BTBAW suggests will have the desired effect? Whether Dougie will do it or not is another question. It's a big ask of any manager to drop 2 senior players who cost the best part of £7 million in favour of unproven youngsters but he must surely see it as an option given our situation and the performances they've given.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We need to shift N'Gog in January, as he's out of contract at the end of the season, we might as well try and get something for him, if that's possible.

With regards to Chungy, he's been out of form for ages now and I'm not sure if it's the role that Dougie plays him, as he is better on the right wing imo.

Liam Feeney looked much more up for it yesterday and he whipped in a couple of great crosses for us, something that Chungy can't do. I'd definitely start Feeney against Blackpool on Tuesday.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chungy has never been the same since he came back from his leg break, his form this season has been poor and he's looking for the exit. Let him go i say.

As for Ngog, where do you start? No eye for goal and doesn't hold the ball up well enough either, how Dougie thinks he can play as a lone striker is beyond me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum