Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match v Birmingham

+13
karlypants
Culcheth_White
boltonbonce
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Barryjw
Triumph
Natasha Whittam
kennster
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Three votes to use.

Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_lcap9%Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_lcap4%Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_lcap7%Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_lcap5%Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_rcap 5% [ 3 ]
Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_lcap5%Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_rcap 5% [ 3 ]
Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_lcap2%Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_lcap2%Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_lcap51%Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_rcap 51% [ 29 ]
Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_lcap4%Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match v Birmingham Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 57

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 14:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A long time to wait but our first win this season now tucked away but which one of our stars shone the brightest for us today?

You have up to three votes to use - so who will you be voting for?

2Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 14:30

Can I vote for Feeney three times?

3Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 14:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going off the radio it sounds like Feeney had a very good second half.

4Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Feeney for me, he was brilliant, a much needed outlet when we needed to keep the ball at the other half of the pitch.

5Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:28

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Whoever voted for Freedman can fuck right off.

6Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:30

kennster wrote:Whoever voted for Freedman can fuck right off.
Why? His players coming in have made a big difference? Putting Knight on helped sure us up and freed us up to put Lee on the other wing.

He did well today.

7Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:30

Feeney gets my vote too, he was brilliant.

8Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The ref definitely helped us, but Feeney was outstanding - best performance by a Bolton winger since David Lee at Anfield.

9Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:58

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The Baptist, solid again.

10Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:24

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Feeney repeated his performance at Bloomfield Road! Has Dougie found one? Also an honourable mention for McNaughton.

11Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:37

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Feeney for me too, can't understand why Millwall let him out?

12Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats what Brighton are saying about Andrews.

fresh environment and all that.

13Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 17:06

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Feeny by far .....   influential on the game.....in position to receive the ball out of defense and then held up the ball and showed good skill.  I thought Beckford maybe had his best game in a Bolton shirt.

14Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 17:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Feeney looks a good addition. Have to say that freedman reacted too late to the introduction of Zigic. The Knightmare should have been sent on at the first sniff of the big serb. A good 3 points,but nothing to get too exited about. We look pretty ordinary.

15Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 17:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair to Freedman, Knight isn't normally the guy you'd send for when the chips are down.

16Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 17:35

boltonbonce wrote:Have to say that freedman reacted too late to the introduction of Zigic. The Knightmare should have been sent on at the first sniff of the big serb. 
Welcome to the site, but I have to disagree. Bringing on Knight as soon as Zigic came on would have been a dreadful move, it was 57 minutes and we were only 1-0 up at the time. I think the timing was about right.

17Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 17:37

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Feeney for me. I can't see him costing bundles either, sign him up!

18Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 18:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knight not on my xmas card list,but Zigic is something of a freak. You could see the goal coming the moment he came on. It was a goal gave them a sniff of a draw and I  think Freedman missed a trick. That said, Knight does seem to move with all the grace of Douglas Bader on roller skates.

19Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 18:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Feeney looks a good addition. Have to say that freedman reacted too late to the introduction of Zigic. The Knightmare should have been sent on at the first sniff of the big serb. A good 3 points,but nothing to get too exited about. We look pretty ordinary.
Hello and welcome Bonce.

I always found this true little story about Zigic funny - and just about sums him up anyway! -

Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp has cooled his interest in Serbian striker Nikola Zigic.

The forward is one of the tallest players in world football, standing at 6ft 8in, but he has the talent to match his stature as he has attracted interest from a host of clubs.

Arsenal were credited with an interest last season and, armed with a sizeable war chest, Redknapp took a look at the forward during Crvena Zvezda's UEFA Champions League qualifier with Cork City on Tuesday.

Zigic's side claimed a 1-0 win in Ireland, but Redknapp was decidedly unimpressed with the striker's efforts.

"He was the tallest bloke on the pitch by a yard, but never won a single header all night, Redknapp said in The Sun.

"They were asking £5 million for him. Afterwards, his agent came up to me and said 'I don't think five million will buy him'.

"I replied 'I know, I'm one of them'."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope you like it on here mate and decide to stay around.

20Man of the Match v Birmingham Empty Re: Man of the Match v Birmingham Sat Oct 05 2013, 18:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Zigic is a poor mans peter crouch.

Welcome to the site by the way boltonbonce.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum