Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A win? Us? what the ?

+8
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
JAH
Triumph
luckyPeterpiper
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A win? Us? what the ? Empty A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 15:00

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I sat watching the game with the lovely Mrs Piper on sky and thought I simply must have failed to wake up. However I checked the paper this morning and there it was in the column headed W: a 1. There's finally a significant figure (in mathematical terms 0 is not a significant figure) in our W column! Dougie's cunning plan to lull the rest of the division into a false sense of security is now beginning to reach the part where we show them what Bolton Wanderers will really do. 
:COYW: 
Yesterday Birmingham, tomorrow, the WORLD!!!! 
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-hah!!!
:number1: 
PS dougie: all you need now is a snow white cat called Mr Reeboksworth. cat Then tell the players that when we lose it makes you angry. When you get angry Mr Reeboksworth gets upset; and when Mr Reeboksworth gets upset people ......

wind up playing for ACCRINGTON STANLEY!!!!!!!! No 

2A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 15:24

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What a difference 3 points make. Seems the mood of club and fans alike has changed. I must admit i slept much better Saturday night and my good lady noticed a difference in my mood Sunday.

3A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 17:16

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Where are you guys getting all these babe pictures from? Save save save! Great to see you on here as well Peter! Breaders is around here somewhere as well (who also has a babe picture!) Lol!

4A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 17:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amazing how after one win people can forget the previous shite on offer.

We played better on Saturday with a quarter of the team not actually our own players. But it was only Birmingham who are as equally shite as us.

We still got murdered at Forest and Rovers, teams that WILL be challenging this season.

5A win? Us? what the ? Empty Chin up Mon Oct 07 2013, 18:07

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

natasha I don't know you or how old you are but I'm 44 and I still remember the days when we were a LOT worse than this. Seriously, I think we aren't a great side or that one win has suddenly turned us into world beaters by any means (at least not until Mr Reeboksworth has 'motivated' a few people ::seething:: Twisted Evil ) but I can't help enjoying the win and what the hell it's the first of the season so why shouldn't we get a bit carried away with happiness for a change? Very Happy Smile Laughing clown pirat sunny farao ::wtf:: lol! :uk: :number1: :biggrin: :COYW:  :footy: :toppoints: 

Lets face it we've seen more than a few posts on other forums and dare I say it this one that say we're just as doomed as the brummie lad in your 'behind enemy lines' thread said they are. 

Come on, just this once crack a smile and enjoy the feeling of being on our longest winning streak of the season so far. flower afro cheers Very Happy

6A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 18:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember Phil Neal taking us down into the old 4th division. Trust me,this is heaven compared to then. We had stewards throwing people in!

7A win? Us? what the ? Empty Me too Mon Oct 07 2013, 18:20

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tell me about it bonce. I even still have my Normid shirt but there's quite a bit more of me round the waist these days so it's been about ten years since I last got into it. lol!

8A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 18:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remember our first sponsor 'knight Security'? Those shirts go for a fair few quid now.

9A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 18:37

Evenin' all.

10A win? Us? what the ? Empty babe pics Mon Oct 07 2013, 18:51

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

JAH go to google images and type in the name of your favourite babe. Then right click on the pic you want and select 'save image'. Once that's done go to your profile page here and select your avatar and select choose file which lets you go onto your hard drive to select a photo. 

But you didn't hear this from me bud, Mrs Piper is a very understanding lady but she hasn't seen my 'my pictures' folder yet, :ninja:. It's a secret guarded by michcaine and his lethal left hand lol!

11A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 19:32

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

luckyPeterpiper wrote:JAH go to google images and type in the name of your favourite babe. Then right click on the pic you want and select 'save image'. Once that's done go to your profile page here and select your avatar and select choose file which lets you go onto your hard drive to select a photo. 

But you didn't hear this from me bud, Mrs Piper is a very understanding lady but she hasn't seen my 'my pictures' folder yet, :ninja:. It's a secret guarded by michcaine and his lethal left hand lol!
Look out for Michael Bolton on here, he's one and the same mich caine, and still got all his suitcases.

By the way LPP are you the one off 606 that went to a wedding on your own sounding very pissed off, and met the girl of your dreams there, or was that another poster?

12A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 19:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Amazing how after one win people can forget the previous shite on offer.

We played better on Saturday with a quarter of the team not actually our own players. But it was only Birmingham who are as equally shite as us.

We still got murdered at Forest and Rovers, teams that WILL be challenging this season.
Typical of Dougie Coyle to loan players and sit them on the bench.

and also to say they're "not match fit"

oh wait....

TIT.

13A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 19:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Typical of Dougie Coyle to loan players and sit them on the bench.

and also to say they're "not match fit"

oh wait....

TIT.
The point I was making (as you know) is that these players will be back at their own clubs before the year is out.

14A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 20:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just admit you were wrong and now you're clutching at straws for a moan topic.

no ones getting carried away, this was a better performance and the loans have helped but we're miles away from where we all want to be. Loads of work to do.

15A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 20:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry to interrupt but Hipster is right this time.

16A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 20:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Just admit you were wrong and now you're clutching at straws for a moan topic.

no ones getting carried away, this was a better performance and the loans have helped but we're miles away from where we all want to be. Loads of work to do.
I never clutch for a moan topic.

We won one game, playing ok. It doesn't mean we will win the next game.

17A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 20:22

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I sat watching the game with the lovely Mrs Piper on sky and thought I simply must have failed to wake up. However I checked the paper this morning and there it was in the column headed W: a 1. There's finally a significant figure (in mathematical terms 0 is not a significant figure) in our W column! Dougie's cunning plan to lull the rest of the division into a false sense of security is now beginning to reach the part where we show them what Bolton Wanderers will really do. 
:COYW: 
Yesterday Birmingham, tomorrow, the WORLD!!!! 
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-hah!!!
:number1: 
PS dougie: all you need now is a snow white cat called Mr Reeboksworth. cat Then tell the players that when we lose it makes you angry. When you get angry Mr Reeboksworth gets upset; and when Mr Reeboksworth gets upset people ......

wind up playing for ACCRINGTON STANLEY!!!!!!!! No 
I like you already - positivity - I like Smile

18A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 20:33

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Just admit you were wrong and now you're clutching at straws for a moan topic.

I never clutch for a moan topic.

We won one game, playing ok. It doesn't mean we will win the next game.
You're right that winning one game doesn't mean all our problems are solved, I don't think anybody's seriously claiming they are. But the back four looks more solid, team spirit/ work ethic is good, and a striker's finally scored. There are plenty of positives and reason to believe we can continue to improve.

Your argument about the loans players is nonsense. Feeney's out of contract at the end of the season so he's very attainable, and both MacNaughton and Danns are surplus to requirements at their respective clubs it's likely we'd be able to extend both of their loans to the end of the season come January.

As Hipster says you're clutching at straws here.

19A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Mon Oct 07 2013, 22:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The argument that Dougie had lost the dressing room is absolute bollocks. You could tell by the players reactions against Birmingham that they were desperate to put things right. Beckford scored a cracker and was unlucky with his header hitting the crossbar. Boggy was like a man possessed running after that ball after his save. I suspect the squad know they have underperformed and the result against Birmingham showed some passion. The loan signings have certainly shaken things up and I only wish we were playing the Owls this Saturday instead of in a fortnights time.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue Oct 08 2013, 10:34; edited 1 time in total

20A win? Us? what the ? Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Tue Oct 08 2013, 09:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too right. We are a long way from getting sorted and we all know we had a bit of luck with that pen shout against Brum. But it's a win, following on from a couple of improved performances so there is at least some indication that we're heading in the right direction i.e. towards mid-table.
It could easily go tits up whilst we aren't good enough to dominate teams and get the lion's share of possession and chances, but it's a start and as RT points out, the squad is playing for Dougie.
New signings have had an impact on the existing players, but not sure if we'd want to keep them until we see how those sidelined and the youngsters looking for a chance respond to the new challenge for places. Also have to consider who is coming back from injury and when. Great problem to have for once.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum