Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A win? Us? what the ?

+8
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
JAH
Triumph
luckyPeterpiper
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21A win? Us? what the ? - Page 2 Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Fri Oct 11 2013, 17:08

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

MartinBWFC wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:JAH go to google images and type in the name of your favourite babe. Then right click on the pic you want and select 'save image'. Once that's done go to your profile page here and select your avatar and select choose file which lets you go onto your hard drive to select a photo. 

But you didn't hear this from me bud, Mrs Piper is a very understanding lady but she hasn't seen my 'my pictures' folder yet, :ninja:. It's a secret guarded by michcaine and his lethal left hand lol!
Look out for Michael Bolton  on here, he's one and the same mich caine, and still got all his suitcases.

By the way LPP are you the one off 606 that went to a wedding on your own sounding very pissed off, and met the girl of your dreams there, or was that another poster?
Yep that was me bud. I wound up married to that lady. She's called Wendy and we've been wed a bit less than a month. Between us we have FOUR teenage kids as well so this is not a quiet house but it's a happy one. And since we got married I haven't seen the Trotters lose so who knows? Maybe our nuptials are a good luck charm. Very Happy :toppoints:

22A win? Us? what the ? - Page 2 Empty Re: A win? Us? what the ? Fri Oct 11 2013, 17:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

One moody teenage child is more than enough for me to deal with.

Best of luck with four of them!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum