Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New to the forum.

+16
wanderlust
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
Copper Dragon
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Sluffy
karlypants
Weststandupper
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 00:29

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Welcome to both newcomers. I'm a bolshie North Stand Lower type of person myself although I have occasionally rubbed shoulders with the elite in the West Stand Upper and Lower(when Culcheth White got me a free ticket last season).

22New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 08:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've definitely come to the right place for informed and incisive intellectual discussion albeit occasionally tinged with disillusionment and - well let's be honest - deep-seated bitterness.

We do ask that you show tolerance towards the waifs and strays who wander in from other clubs as well as our resident populace of deviants, WUMs, pedants and persons of undefined orientation.

Check out the Chatbox on match days if you can't make it to the game. The commentary is OK but the sound is crap.

23New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 09:04

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Commentary is just ok?...Cheeky bastard! Very Happy 

24New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 09:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Commentary is just ok?...Cheeky bastard! Very Happy 
Smile 
Correction: The commentary is "the best commentary it's ever been" (sic)

No it's texttastic and a great effort from everyone (especially Aaron) who takes it on.

25New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 09:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:You've definitely come to the right place for informed and incisive intellectual discussion albeit occasionally tinged with disillusionment and - well let's be honest - deep-seated bitterness.

We do ask that you show tolerance towards the waifs and strays who wander in from other clubs as well as our resident populace of deviants, WUMs, pedants and persons of undefined orientation.

Check out the Chatbox on match days if you can't make it to the game. The commentary is OK but the sound is crap.
Wanderlust is a fine example of a poster who thinks he knows everything but, in fact, knows bugger all.

I have beaten him in every linguistics battle we've had over the last two years.

26New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 09:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And Natasha is the leg end in her own lifetime. Dumped by the man of her dreams in her dreams!!

27New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 11:07

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

wanderlust wrote:

Well am glad to say am not the only persons with this problem.

28New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 11:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:You've definitely come to the right place for informed and incisive intellectual discussion albeit occasionally tinged with disillusionment and - well let's be honest - deep-seated bitterness.

Wanderlust is a fine example of a poster who thinks he knows everything but, in fact, knows bugger all.

I have beaten him in every linguistics battle we've had over the last two years.
Hadn't noticed TBH.
Must have missed the "linguistics battles" although in my defence, I don't have access to your head where they presumably took place.

29New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 12:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Hadn't noticed TBH.
Must have missed the "linguistics battles" although in my defence, I don't have access to your head where they presumably took place.
lol!

30New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 20:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Mo wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Am also have this problem. will a mods fix the sound please. ok. chatbox with no sound is typebox.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 21:14

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No wires, no sound.

You've got to be wired for sound.

32New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Tue Oct 08 2013, 21:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

IIRC didn't Joe Dolce and his Shaddup your face keep this contribution from Sir Cliff from reaching Number 1 on Top of the Pops?

33New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Wed Oct 09 2013, 00:03

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's bad enough having to cope with Burnley being top of the league CD without you coming on here and tormenting us with Cliff and the like.Rolling Eyes 

34New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Wed Oct 09 2013, 00:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
Mo wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Am also have this problem. will a mods fix the sound please. ok. chatbox with no sound is typebox.
Am I missing something here? Is the sound of when someone posts in the chat box or something else?

I don't get any sound either to be honest.

35New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Wed Oct 09 2013, 01:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I was doing my world-famous "Mo" impression, Karly. There is no sound in the chatbox. Heaven knows why Mo thinks there is.

36New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Wed Oct 09 2013, 01:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I was doing my world-famous "Mo" impression, Karly. There is no sound in the chatbox. Heaven knows why Mo thinks there is.
:facepalm:  I thought i was going mad for a min then, got sucked in there :whistle:

:biggrin:

37New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Wed Oct 09 2013, 01:07

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Getting sucked in is not always a bad thing... :flash:

38New to the forum.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the forum. Wed Oct 09 2013, 01:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Getting sucked in is not always a bad thing... :flash:
lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum