Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post Live Streams Here...

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post Live Streams Here... Empty Post Live Streams Here... Sun 1 Jan - 18:52

Bolton Nuts

Admin

This topic is for posting links to live streaming of Bolton Wanderers matches (or other games of interest).

Discussion about the game will be moved to the official match thread in the BWFC chat section.

The most recent matches at the bottom of the list. Please add any match streams that you find.

Last edited by Biggie on Sun 8 Jan - 16:43; edited 4 times in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Post Live Streams Here... Empty Re: Post Live Streams Here... Wed 4 Jan - 21:39

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Post Live Streams Here... Empty Re: Post Live Streams Here... Sat 21 Jan - 16:29

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bolton V Liverpool

BE CAREFUL OF ADS. DONT CLICK THINGS THAT SAY YOU NEED TO INSTALL TO WATCH.
THERE WILL NORMALLY BE A RED X TO CLOSE AN AD. DONT CLICK IT.
LOOK FOR A GREY X - THAT IS THE ONE YOU NEED.

You will need to install sopcast for some of the links. They will say sopcast next to them. Google search for the program if you want to install it.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4Post Live Streams Here... Empty Re: Post Live Streams Here... Mon 23 Jan - 13:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why you hosting links on here? Is that a good idea.

5Post Live Streams Here... Empty Re: Post Live Streams Here... Mon 23 Jan - 18:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bit of a tricky one really.

The law as I understand it says you can 'watch' links legally - the crime is 'broadcasting' the games.

One site very much bigger than us have always posted links to games and no one seems to have had a problem with it.

It's also illegal to print the fixture list - but another site does that regularly each week too - and no one seems bothered about it.

I guess if we get relegated there won't be any links for anyone to post up anyway - so for now - and as I don't believe we are actually breaking the law - I think we will review things on a week by week basis.

6Post Live Streams Here... Empty Re: Post Live Streams Here... Wed 1 Feb - 11:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got to say that posting fixture lists being "illegal" is weird given that they're in the public domain anyway - as are live links as far as I know.

7Post Live Streams Here... Empty Re: Post Live Streams Here... Wed 1 Feb - 11:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No, they are 'owned' by the governing bodies (FA / Premier League) are subject to copyright.

Newspapers, Football pools companies, etc have to pay for a licence to publish them - similarly with broadcasting rights of football games.

Anyone could buy a licence if they wanted but they cost a couple of thousand iirc - so that's why forums like ours don't bother.

As I've said elsewhere 'watching' streams is legal bit 'broadcasting' streams is not.

We aren’t broadcasting streams by linking to other sites (if the broadcaster is closed down the link is lost BUT if the link is closed down the broadcast still continues - you merely can't view it on the original link supplied).

8Post Live Streams Here... Empty Re: Post Live Streams Here... Sat 4 Feb - 15:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

9Post Live Streams Here... Empty Re: Post Live Streams Here... Sat 4 Feb - 15:49

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

10Post Live Streams Here... Empty Re: Post Live Streams Here... Sat 18 Feb - 15:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Link2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum