Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton

+19
Whitesince63
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Tigermin
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Reebok Rules
scottjames30
observer
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 01:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our next up and coming game will be at the Riverside stadium on Saturday the 30th November and is a 3pm kick-off.

The referee for this game will be Mark Brown.

The last 4 results for Middlesbrough have been a 2-1 defeat to Leeds, a 2-2 draw with Watford at home, a 1-0 defeat against Blackburn and a 4-0 win at home against Doncaster.

The last 4 results for Bolton have been a 0-1 win against Watford, a 3-1 win against Millwall, a 0-2 win against Bournemouth and a 1-1 draw at home against Ipswich.

With the way our current form is, how do you think we will do?

Do you feel win can extend our run of wins to a 4th one on the bounce or do you feel this could be a tough game where we could just nick a point?

2Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 07:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a nasty feeling about this one. Boro's first home game under a new manager with a bigger partisan crowd than usual because of the cheap tickets for home fans.

I think Boro will win this one 2-0 but I hope I'm wrong.

3Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 11:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think this could wind up being an ugly match. I think we'll get a point and I'd be happy with it but one of the things I fear is that we'll get someone key injured. The Boro players will be fired up in front of a new manager, the crowd will probably be as hostile as anything we'll see all season and tackles will be flying in all over the place. 

I don't know exactly why I feel so apprehensive about the game or why I believe it'll get ugly fast but I do. 

I just hope I'm wrong, that the game is played in a good spirit and with good football from both sides.

4Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 14:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
I just hope I'm wrong, that the game is played in a good spirit and with good football from both sides.
Oh do shut up you ponce.

I want a 22 man brawl, 4 sendings off, 17 bookings, lots of blood, and at least 6 players in hospital.

And a winning Bolton goal that was 5 yards offside in the 10th minute of injury time that starts a riot and ends up trashing half of Middlesbrough.

5Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 14:45

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Oh do shut up you ponce.

I want a 22 man brawl, 4 sendings off, 17 bookings, lots of blood, and at least 6 players in hospital.

And a winning Bolton goal that was 5 yards offside in the 10th minute of injury time that starts a riot and ends up trashing half of Middlesbrough.
And you want Sir Alex to come out of retirement for Bolton to bully the refs into giving us the extra time required to win.

6Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 16:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want blood and guts all over the place, I want battered linesmen , punch drunk referees , punches thrown , pies thrown, and a good atmosphere .

7Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 16:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Oh do shut up you ponce.

Are you feeling a bit angry with the price difference between Middlesbrough and Bolton fans Nat? Very Happy 

8Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 19:57

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Oh do shut up you ponce.

Or perhaps you should really want to have more than one active brain cell but that's clearly asking for far too much.

9Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 20:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Oh do shut up you ponce.

Or perhaps you should really want to have more than one active brain cell but that's clearly asking for far too much.
Natasha's hormones are all over the place Peter with it being that time of the month! Laughing 

10Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 20:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Oh do shut up you ponce.

Natasha is the forum oddball , I'll apologise on her/his behalf.

11Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 21:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Oh do shut up you ponce.

To be fair Scott we do have a couple on here Very Happy 

12Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 21:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha and that idiot that argues glass eyes to sleep.

13Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 21:18

Reebok Rules

David Ngog
David Ngog

2-0 to us

14Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 21:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
When Scott is call you the forum oddball you know you have problems.

15Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 21:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Rules wrote:2-0 to us
Hello and welcome Rules.

Hope your prediction is spot on!

16Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 21:54

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Natasha and that idiot that argues glass eyes to sleep.
You mean that Brummie that doesn't do banter?

17Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 22:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Rules wrote:2-0 to us
Welcome rules. Always room for an optimist. Ignore the verbal flatulence going on around you. I do. 1-1 for me.

18Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 22:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I would be amazed if we gianed another away win. and I also think this might be a physical game. In years gone by, we could have held our own in such a match, but nowadays I'm not so sure. Although they will be playing for their new manager, I think this may actually work against them. I'll go for an optimistic 1-1 draw, purely because we also will have a new frontman,(even if it is only for 15 minutes), who will score for us.

19Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 22:27

Boro are a decent side and they'll be desperate to get a win for Karanka in his first home game. I think we'll be in for a really tough game, we'll obviously be sitting back and hoping to absorb their pressure to nick one on a break. 

Problem is Boro have a good scoring record at home, 17 so far (the best in the league) I'd be amazed if we'll be able to keep a clean sheet so we need to make sure we push them back. This will be a real test and if we can come away with our unbeaten record intact we're nicely set up for Christmas.

20Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Wed Nov 27 2013, 22:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we do win at Boro on Saturday I will look forward to all the negativity from the doom and gloom merchants... blame Dougie etc etc...:facepalm: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum