Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our first milestone.

+11
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
xmiles
bwfc71
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Wed Mar 21 2012, 20:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:You lying bugger. I e-mailed you to say don't come to Bolton Nuts.

I have to stalk you somehow, gorgeous!

22Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Wed Mar 21 2012, 20:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In all seriousness i think the forum has been great fun.

Good amount of ribbing, some top posters like largehat and doffcocker.

every forum needs the chaff to make up the numbers though, so thanks to Natasha, Bolton Hater and Sir Nuts Dad for filling that role.

23Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Wed Mar 21 2012, 20:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

every forum needs the chaff to make up the numbers though, so thanks to Natasha, Bolton Hater and Sir Nuts Dad for filling that role.

I'm going to kill myself....you'll be sorry.

24Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Wed Mar 21 2012, 20:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Westander and Traf were good posters on BA and Squidgy quite often made me chuckle. It's a free world as far as forums are concerned.

P.S. I also miss Jamster and his ecclesiastical outlook on life.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Wed Mar 21 2012, 20:46; edited 1 time in total

25Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Wed Mar 21 2012, 20:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I liked Jimbo, that was about it tbh.

26Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:07

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

what did i ever do to you you pleb i hardly ever post
are you a frend of my son

27Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Wed Mar 21 2012, 22:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I quite like Sir Nuts Dad. He might be a wrinkly old cunt but he does make me laugh.

28Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Wed Mar 21 2012, 22:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

what did i ever do to you you pleb i hardly ever post
are you a frend of my son

haha i thought you might get an airing if i kept bringing you up.

29Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Wed Mar 21 2012, 22:06

i read every day but its not always easy to post as my son dont like me using his pc

30Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Wed Mar 21 2012, 22:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:i read every day but its not always easy to post as my son dont like me using his pc

That's not suprising, you've probably lost him a few PC's to the Police.

31Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Wed Mar 21 2012, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
That's not suprising, you've probably lost him a few PC's to the Police.

+ 1 Laughing

32Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Sun Mar 25 2012, 00:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

10,000 post barrier smashed through tonight and we've not been going three full months yet!

Most post on any site during that time apart from WW and TW.

Big thanks to everybody who as contributed in any way whatsoever.

Here's to the next 10,000!

33Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Sun Mar 25 2012, 00:51

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think the 165 posts from Bolton Hater should be disregarded.

34Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Sun Mar 25 2012, 15:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I think the 165 posts from Bolton Hater should be disregarded.

harsh, he's contributed so much.

35Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Fri Sep 11 2015, 14:31

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Going backwards now, they are leaving in their droves.  ::seething::

I'll invite a dozen or so Burnley fans to start posting on here if you want?

We could get a right proper war going and the post count would go through the roof.

36Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Fri Sep 11 2015, 14:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shit stirring as usual.

37Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Fri Sep 11 2015, 14:38

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Shit stirring as usual.

Sorry am I nicking your job wee man?

38Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Fri Sep 11 2015, 14:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Going backwards now, they are leaving in their droves.  ::seething::

I'll invite a dozen or so Burnley fans to start posting on here if you want?

We could get a right proper war going and the post count would go through the roof.
No thanks, we can only just cope with you being here! Very Happy

39Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Fri Sep 11 2015, 14:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you would have to find a dozen Burnley fans with internet first, good luck with that

40Our first milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Fri Sep 11 2015, 14:55

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:you would have to find a dozen Burnley fans with internet first, good luck with that

Right that's it, I can't take it anymore.

I'm sick of people (made up or otherwise) inferring that people from Burnley don't have internet, point at planes, wear clogs, have improper relations with family members, throw their clogs at the moon, wash their clothes in the canal, have more digits on their hands, eat coal, drink from puddles and are mutant cannibals which live in the hills.

I'm leaving.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum