Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our first milestone.

+11
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
xmiles
bwfc71
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Our first milestone. - Page 3 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Norpig wrote:you would have to find a dozen Burnley fans with internet first, good luck with that

Right that's it, I can't take it anymore.

I'm sick of people (made up or otherwise) inferring that people from Burnley don't have internet, point at planes, wear clogs, have improper relations with family members, throw their clogs at the moon, wash their clothes in the canal, have more digits on their hands, eat coal, drink from puddles and are mutant cannibals which live in the hills.

I'm leaving.
Laughing

42Our first milestone. - Page 3 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thank fuck

43Our first milestone. - Page 3 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:46 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Norpig wrote:you would have to find a dozen Burnley fans with internet first, good luck with that

I'm sick of people (made up or otherwise) inferring that people from Burnley don't have internet, point at planes, wear clogs, have improper relations with family members, throw their clogs at the moon, wash their clothes in the canal, have more digits on their hands, eat coal, drink from puddles and are mutant cannibals which live in the hills.

I'm leaving.
lol!

44Our first milestone. - Page 3 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

I'm leaving.

:facepalm:

45Our first milestone. - Page 3 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not far off 250,000 posts now, all being well (and no sudden walk offs!) we should break through that barrier this week.

A few statistics for those who like that sort of thing -

We started on the 28th December, 2011.

We've averaged 184 posts per day, every day, since then.

We have 755 registered members but the more meaningful stat is that we have more or less 100 members visit us every day at present, and of them around 25 or so post per day.

Other sites have far larger membership and post counts but these are historic and I suggest our 184 average posts a day, 100 registered members viewing us per day and around 25 members posting per day compares favourably if not a little bit better than any other BWFC forum out there.

We've not done too badly really so far!

46Our first milestone. - Page 3 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:26 pm

Well done sluffy and mods. (And nat Wink )

47Our first milestone. - Page 3 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:41 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Not far off 250,000 posts now, all being well (and no sudden walk offs!) we should break through that barrier this week.

A few statistics for those who like that sort of thing -

We started on the 28th December, 2011.

We've averaged 184 posts per day, every day, since then.

We have 755 registered members but the more meaningful stat is that we have more or less 100 members visit us every day at present, and of them around 25 or so post per day.

Other sites have far larger membership and post counts but these are historic and I suggest our 184 average posts a day, 100 registered members viewing us per day and around 25 members posting per day compares favourably if not a little bit better than any other BWFC forum out there.

We've not done too badly really so far!

Let's hope the forum is still around to get to the next milestone, 500,000 posts! :number1:

48Our first milestone. - Page 3 Empty Re: Our first milestone. Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

If that's the case I need a new keyboard this one keeps spelling things wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum