Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any animosity towards Blackburn?

+10
Dunkels King
Harold77
Banks of the Croal
largehat
gloswhite
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
jayjay23
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 16:12

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

According to a poll, we are each other's second biggest rival, which I don't feel.

I don't sense much rivalry when we play one another, and on a personal note, I don't dislike Blackburn one bit.

I especially don't like losing to them, simply for geographical reasons, but my feelings against them end at that.

2Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 16:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really, the team i hate most is Liverpool.

3Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 16:52

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Why do people "hate" teams. I didn't used to hate man Utd but recently I feel like I do.
Sometimes I think it's based on the people you know in real life. If you know a couple of Man Utd fans and they both happen to be cocks you decide all United fans are willy heads. If you meet a Swansea fan or a bunch of them and they have a laugh with you you end up think Swansea fans are alreet really.

I suppose it can also come from what happens on the pitch like when you see all the decisions going one way, and losing, and then hearing the wonkers gloating about it at work the day after. Dicks.

4Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate Blackburn with a passion. Tomorrow is the most important game of the season.

I find anyone who doesn't dislike their local rivals very strange.

5Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 16:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's because it's only a game at the end of the day.

Nothing wrong with a bit of passion and rivalry, it adds to the fun. But this hooligan stuff is just pathetic.

6Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's because it's only a game at the end of the day.

Nothing wrong with a bit of passion and rivalry, it adds to the fun. But this hooligan stuff is just pathetic.

We're not talking about hooligans, we're talking about hating your rivals. If you lived in the area you'd understand what passion is.

7Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I really dislike Man U & Liverpool. Blackburn? Not particularly. I'm hoping Junior Hoilett will play for his father's homeland in WCQ games, but it didn't work with Theo Walcott, Aaron Lennon, Jermaine Pennant, David James and several others I could mention.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's because it's only a game at the end of the day.

We're not talking about hooligans, we're talking about hating your rivals. If you lived in the area you'd understand what passion is.

Yeah the passion between blackburn and bolton far outweighs the old firm.

9Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

And to think, I always thought the old firm were in Glasgow, not Aberdeen.

10Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:10

I hate Bolton purely because they're our local rivals. And the fact all Bolton fans are wankers.

Come on you Rovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

And to think, I always thought the old firm were in Glasgow, not Aberdeen.

I don't live in Aberdeen as you well know.

12Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I honestly thought you did.

13Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I honestly thought you did.

I've never even been to Aberdeen.

14Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:42

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BH, thats not very nice, now is it? calling us all wankers? I would have thought that coming from up the road, you would have realised that not many of your fellow supporters cannot afford gym pases, sports wear, etc, and that fiddling with themselves is the only pastime they can afford. Besides, it can't be that detrimental, because you keep coming on here !

15Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 18:18

gloswhite wrote:BH, thats not very nice, now is it? calling us all wankers? I would have thought that coming from up the road, you would have realised that not many of your fellow supporters cannot afford gym pases, sports wear, etc, and that fiddling with themselves is the only pastime they can afford. Besides, it can't be that detrimental, because you keep coming on here !

I only come on here to make myself feel superior.

I fiddle with myself most days for your information, in between shagging the fit ladies of Blackburn. It keeps me young.

16Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 18:31

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I dislike a number of other clubs, but I only hate Man United.

17Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 19:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BH, Good reply, but remember that too much makes you blind, which makes me think that your at it so much so that you don't have to watch your team, (eventually) Smile

18Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 19:56

gloswhite wrote:BH, Good reply, but remember that too much makes you blind, which makes me think that your at it so much so that you don't have to watch your team, (eventually) Smile

My birds keep me busy but I'm always on Ewood on match day. Perhaps I'll see you there?

19Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 20:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nah, don't think so. If I ever, get grabbed, tied up, and taken there, shall I look for a short-sighted pigeon fancier ?

20Any animosity towards Blackburn? Empty Re: Any animosity towards Blackburn? Fri Mar 23 2012, 20:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He's at Ewood even when the game is being played elsewhere - fiddling with himself, perhaps?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum