Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teenage striker Georg Iliev signs first professional contract at Bolton Wanderers

+7
Keegan
rammywhite
wanderlust
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Hahaha a great vote of confidence , just what the lad needs.

My condemnation should inspire him to greatness. I'm the Simon Cowell of the football world.

Do you wear your pants up to just under your false tits?

Laughing 

ege66

David Ngog
David Ngog

SK- Off topic and completely irrelevant to BWFC but The Magic Band are playing Band on the Wall on May 29th. Thought you might be interested given the FZ connection.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

ege66 wrote:SK- Off topic and completely irrelevant to BWFC but The Magic Band are playing Band on the Wall on May 29th. Thought you might be interested given the FZ connection.

Thanx for that, not seen them since the Captain passed away. Might give them a look, that place is a great venue.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:Sorry Rebel but your record for predicting the club's fate is even worse than Nats!

Quotes/examples please.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
ege66 wrote:SK- Off topic and completely irrelevant to BWFC but The Magic Band are playing Band on the Wall on May 29th. Thought you might be interested given the FZ connection.

Thanx for that, not seen them since the Captain passed away. Might give them a look, that place is a great venue.

Can't imagine what they'd be like without Beefheart - DVV was the main attraction and innovator and a hell of a performer.
Do they recycle the old stuff or is it their own material?

ege66

David Ngog
David Ngog

Think they mix a bit of old and new. Wasn't lucky enough to see them with the Captain. Drumbo now handles the vocals. Opinion seems split on whether the band is a good thing or not. Going anyway as I've never seen them before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum