Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers striker David Ngog could be on his way as Swansea revive interest

+12
luckyPeterpiper
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lets be honest...

In this day and age, were is 20k a week saving going to get us in the short (or even long if im honest) term?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This won't happen.

Why would a mid-table Premier League side want a player who was a failure in the PL and a failure in the Championship? He has shown ZERO potential and has been absolute shite his entire BWFC career.

I hope it's true, but this would be madness on the part of Swansea.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he does leave i wish him the best, class act and gave his all for the club.

ALL THE BEST DAVID. 

:mixpoints:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If he does leave i wish him the best, class act and gave his all for the club.

ALL THE BEST DAVID. 

:stfu: 

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If he does leave i wish him the best, class act and gave his all for the club.

ALL THE BEST DAVID. 

WUM

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nah genuine don't know why you can't wish someone well.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Essentially, we are now a team with ONE fit striker... one who never plays.

Bet dougie actually has a hard-on thinking that he can now 'contain' teams by having virtually no attacking players on the field whatsoever...

Maybe we should be recalling Sordell back.

Sordell is injured...bring Eaves back

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

@MarvinSordell: Good to be back a lot sooner than planned. Three weeks out seems like a lifetime! Onwards and upwards ✌️

Guess he's not injured anymore!

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Essentially, we are now a team with ONE fit striker... one who never plays.

Bet dougie actually has a hard-on thinking that he can now 'contain' teams by having virtually no attacking players on the field whatsoever...

Maybe we should be recalling Sordell back.

Sordell is injured...bring Eaves back
Eaves has scored 1 goal in 17 league 1 matches........bring back Kevin Davies.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kevin Davies is banned. Bring back klasnic

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

BoltonTillIDie wrote:@MarvinSordell: Good to be back a lot sooner than planned. Three weeks out seems like a lifetime! Onwards and upwards ✌️

Guess he's not injured anymore!

Does he mean he is back at bolton or back from his injury?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back from injury

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sordell has only played 9 games for Charlton so far, Would have thought he would be better back with us.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Charltons bench or our reserves. Probably better he stays there.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Ngog goes, he would surely make the first team squad...And I doubt Ngog would play if he wasn't gone by Saturday, Dougie wont want an injury to scupper any potential deal...

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nixon's a complete joke and I wouldn't believe him if he said Bolton Wanderers play at the Reebok Stadium. I'd call Turf Moor to find out when our next home game is. Or maybe Ewood Park. Seriously Culceth, that guy is no more 'connected' to the 'insiders' at Bolton Wanderers than my dog.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Sordell has only played 9 games for Charlton so far, Would have thought he would be better back with us.
karly please don't say things like that. We old timers might have heart attacks if we heard that waste of space big time charlie was actually north of watford let alone coming back here.  affraid 

As far as I'm concerned his next move should be to London. The one in Ontario Canada and he can be the sweeper, the street bloody sweeper not actually on a pitch because he doesn't belong on one and calling him a 'footballer' is slandering an entire profession.  Twisted Evil

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
karlypants wrote:Sordell has only played 9 games for Charlton so far, Would have thought he would be better back with us.
karly please don't say things like that. We old timers might have heart attacks if we heard that waste of space big time charlie was actually north of watford let alone coming back here.  affraid 

As far as I'm concerned his next move should be to London. The one in Ontario Canada and he can be the sweeper, the street bloody sweeper not actually on a pitch because he doesn't belong on one and calling him a 'footballer' is slandering an entire profession.  Twisted Evil

lol! 

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps we could do a straight swap with Swansea. Ngog for lita....

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haven't Swansea called time on this yet?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum