Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you like water.

+5
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
xmiles
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Do you like water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like water. Fri Jan 31 2014, 19:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

In about 5 mins, going out tonight, playing table tennis.
Its gets messy after a few Artois.  Very Happy

22Do you like water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like water. Fri Jan 31 2014, 19:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What, little boys willys, i thought you had medication for that.

23Do you like water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like water. Fri Jan 31 2014, 19:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's one thing that's bothering me Magoo, someone told me that you voted me in the annoying poster thread.

I thought we were brothers?

24Do you like water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like water. Fri Jan 31 2014, 19:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes I did, I voted for everyone, even my self

25Do you like water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like water. Fri Jan 31 2014, 19:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Yes I did, I voted for everyone, even my self

So, you shoot your own brother down , yer?

Fucking brothers man.

Can I ask you a simple question?

26Do you like water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like water. Fri Jan 31 2014, 19:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You normally do

27Do you like water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like water. Fri Jan 31 2014, 19:25

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ice cold water is  one of my favourite drinks, just behind Gin & Tonic and Tea. There is nothing wrong with cold tap water and one of the biggest cons of all time is bottled water, as it's already contaminated, once it is put in a plastic bottle.

28Do you like water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like water. Fri Jan 31 2014, 19:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:You normally do

OOOOOhhhh, its like fucking that is it, i'll do a soft one then ''Dummy is thrown out'' like  :zzz: ..........

No real question, are you in the illuminati ?

29Do you like water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like water. Fri Jan 31 2014, 19:31

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Illuminati
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Do you like water. - Page 2 20px-Padlock-silver.svg
Do you like water. - Page 2 20px-Padlock-silver.svg
This article is about the secret society. For the film, see Illuminata (film). For the Muslim esoteric school, see Illuminationism. For other uses, see Illuminati (disambiguation).
Do you like water. - Page 2 220px-Adam_Weishaupt01
Do you like water. - Page 2 Magnify-clip
Adam Weishaupt (1748–1830), founder of the Bavarian Illuminati.
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776 to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati—along with other secret societies—were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.
In subsequent use, "Illuminati" refers to various organizations claiming or purported to have unsubstantiated links to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, and often alleged to conspire to control world affairs by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations to establish a New World Order and gain further political power and influence. Central to some of the most widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, movies, television shows, comics, video games and music videos.

30Do you like water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like water. Fri Jan 31 2014, 20:32

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:Ice cold water is  one of my favourite drinks, just behind Gin & Tonic and Tea. There is nothing wrong with cold tap water and one of the biggest cons of all time is bottled water, as it's already contaminated, once it is put in a plastic bottle.

That's right Culcheth.

I can't abide sparkling water, it tastes like Andrews liver salts to me.

I don't drink a lot of water on its own but I do drink quite a bit (in fact daily) of water with the juice of a freshly squeezed orange in it.

31Do you like water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like water. Fri Jan 31 2014, 21:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:You normally do

OOOOOhhhh, its like fucking that is it, i'll do a soft one then ''Dummy is thrown out'' like  :zzz: ..........

No real question, are you in the illuminati ?

Magoo in the Illuminati??  :rofl: 

It takes him one and a half hours to watch sixty minutes. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge but Magoo only gargled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum