Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the Fat Lady clearing her throat OR?

+3
wanderlust
scottjames30
White84
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is their three teams actually worse than us,Yeovil,Barnsley,Millwall we might just scrape through and still be in the Championship next season.4 out of next 5 at home 2 derbys  Burnley,Blackburn.Just seen Craig Davies score a good goal for Preston,Eaves for Shrewsbury v top of the leauge Brentford,also Sordell v Wigan,also Gary Frazer for whatever Scottish team he plays for scored so I'm led to believe.So four loanees score and we had plenty of chances but I wonder do they practice shooting from various angles,low shots,high shots running on to the ball when it's passed and shooting from a cross as it arrives in the area.I wonder as we can't seem to put much away.Craig Davies powerful lad hits the bar v QPR then we loan him to PNE,scores a great goal curls it in to the top of the corner of the net.N'gog has gone so combined wages £40-50k why could we not bring in Craig Dawson Wtf is going on. ::wtf::  :dougie:

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Is their three teams actually worse than us,Yeovil,Barnsley,Millwall we might just scrape through and still be in the Championship next season.4 out of next 5 at home 2 derbys  Burnley,Blackburn.Just seen Craig Davies score a good goal for Preston,Eaves for Shrewsbury v top of the leauge Brentford,also Sordell v Wigan,also Gary Frazer for whatever Scottish team he plays for scored so I'm led to believe.So four loanees score and we had plenty of chances but I wonder do they practice shooting from various angles,low shots,high shots running on to the ball when it's passed and shooting from a cross as it arrives in the area.I wonder as we can't seem to put much away.Craig Davies powerful lad hits the bar v QPR then we loan him to PNE,scores a great goal curls it in to the top of the corner of the net.N'gog has gone so combined wages £40-50k why could we not bring in Craig Dawson Wtf is going on. ::wtf::  :dougie:

I can't understand why Cdavies wasn't given more of a chance, he's a good player, strong and puts in a shift.

Freedman must come out and tell the real reason he loaned him to PNE, stop lying to us Freedman.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps it's because Cavies scored 0 goals in his last 11 outings for us?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets be honest who has scored goals for us recently.

Beckford had a little run there, but apart from that? 

the team lacks creativity, vision, style, flair everything. And lets not forget Davies was in League one today.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ww where we may be next season.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah right Hip. Beckford had a little run before our dickhead manager dropped him. Brought him back for the cup game when he scored again and dropped him again. How any of you can defend DF is unbelievable and a complete joke!

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think there might be 3 teams worse than us,just ! But that isnt really the point is it, we are as bad as we have been for years and the blame can only lie at Freedmans door. His decisions,not just this last few days in the transfer/loan window but week in week out beggar belief. There hasnt been a happy face in the Reebok for months,every single person I speak to wants him to go asap. I for one dread going to games now as you just know you are in for a shit 90 minutes and that hasnt happened since Megson,even in Coyles worst days it wasnt this bad.His excuses are just that an excuse for his lack of ability,man management and general lack of ideas.I despair for us for the rest of the season as there is no sign of any respite from this utter shite we are being given week after week.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tigermin wrote:I think there might be 3 teams worse than us,just ! But that isnt really the point is it, we are as bad as we have been for years and the blame can only lie at Freedmans door. His decisions,not just this last few days in the transfer/loan window but week in week out beggar belief. There hasnt been a happy face in the Reebok for months,every single person I speak to wants him to go asap. I for one dread going to games now as you just know you are in for a shit 90 minutes and that hasnt happened since Megson,even in Coyles worst days it wasnt this bad.His excuses are just that an excuse for his lack of ability,man management and general lack of ideas.I despair for us for the rest of the season as there is no sign of any respite from this utter shite we are being given week after week.

On the contrary my son .... under Mugson we were in the Prem and getter results......this is the most incompetance I can remember in 20 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum