Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup

+7
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
Culcheth_White
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 20:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well they were stupid enough to offer ngog a chance so Coyle has half a chance. He might be able to bring back his ''attacking style'' football to the club that he is so well known for.

22Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 20:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just noticed that Joe Kinnear has resigned from Newcastle as well. His has got to be one of the daftest appointments ever. They give Pardew a lengthy new contract and then bring in Kinnear with the role of identifying and signing ' quality ' players.

Surely that is the managers job?

23Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 20:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Maybe he's walked because he didn't like them selling their best player ?  Doesn't sound like him though.

24Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 20:45

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have just noticed that Joe Kinnear has resigned from Newcastle as well. His has got to be one of the daftest appointments ever. They give Pardew a lengthy new contract and then bring in Kinnear with the role of identifying and signing ' quality ' players.

Surely that is the managers job?

According to Alan 'extremely boring' Shearer, Mike Cashley wasn't letting Kinnear do his job and wasn't for giving out the funds to bring players in.

I've never been a fan of Joe Kinnear.

25Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 20:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Swansea have struggled while Mido has been injured and the training ground spat probably didn't help matters. Laudrup had a contract with Swansea until May 2015 so they will have to pay compensation.

The Premier League is all of a dither this season. Apart from the top ten any of the rest could feasibly go down. Stoke were looking in deep water before their win over United and they now sit in 11th. Sunderland and Crystal Palace no longer look like relegation certainties either.

26Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 20:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michu?

27Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 20:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

I've never been a fan of Joe Kinnear.

I agree. I don't know why the cockney spiv gave him the job in the first place.

28Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 20:55

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Isn't he a good friend of Mike Ashleys, I think that's how he got the managers job a few years back too.

29Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 21:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Michu?

Sorry, I meant Michu.

30Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 21:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Michu?

Sorry, I meant Michu.

I was going to say that if they've signed that fat lazy Egyptian Mido and also Ngog, then it's no wonder Laudrup's out of a job.  Very Happy 

31Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 21:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm not saying it's the right decision but they're only averaging a point a game, which in a lot of seasons would put them in the bottom three.

32Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 21:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really don't see what Laudrup saw in Ngog. Whatever it was, we rarely saw glimpses at the Reebok. I noticed that he wasn't even on the bench for the West Ham defeat.

33Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 21:55

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:. I noticed that he wasn't even on the bench for the West Ham defeat.

I thought that he came on as a second half sub?

34Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 21:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:. I noticed that he wasn't even on the bench for the West Ham defeat.

I thought that he came on as a second half sub?

He did in the 77th minute. Smile

35Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 22:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And he was anonymous. As usual.... Embarassed 

My bad? I looked in the paper to see how he had done but he didn't get a mention. Mind you, it might be senility kicking in and I may have confused him with Craig Dawson who wasn't on the bench in the Baggies draw against Liverpool.

36Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea sensationally SACK Laudrup Tue Feb 04 2014, 23:17

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I don't think it was a wise decision. They let him do business in the window and then sacked him shortly after? Like others on here, I think "The Ngog Purchase" was the last straw.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum