Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman making Velas life a nightmare

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Spoke to my sister who is a school teacher at a   :gun:  :dougie: school in Salford where Josh Vela's mum works as a dinner lady.As a Wanderers fan she was speaking to his mum while supervising school meals.According to Vela's Mum Freedman has basically cast him aside.Also a lot of the players are not happy under Freedman.Vela's mum said she is hoping DF gets the push and maybe Vela will catch the eye of another manager.He said he got a chance of Owen Coyle but DF is quote unquote a stubborn one dimensional prick wether any of the other players think this i don't know,but the Vela family want DF gone ASAP.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought he had a long term injury, he's only got 7 appearances for us and how many starts?

Don't remember him playing much under Coyle tbh, can't have done with 7 apps.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He played when we beat Villa away 2-1 on our relegation run in and WBA he looked like a promising youngster I know he has had an injury,but don't shoot the messenger just what my sis told me what Vela's mam said.Who knows WTF is going on behind closed doors.I know for the first time in years when this Saturdays match has come around I'm only going cos I've got a season ticket.ID probably rather watch Liverpool and Arsenal on BT HD 1, than the dross that DF will serve up 2 holding midfielders it's dire v Bournmouth we should have 2 up top oh I forgot we ain't got 2 forwards fit.Worst season for many years.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman out.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Can't afford to pay him offi reckon him n his boys he brought along.What I can't understand is we went to Leicster and went out all attack got 3 goals in a very open game.Why can't we do that at home.Fuck me this lone striker is more like Lonely striker cos he never sees fuck all of the ball.2 holding mids v Bournmouth got to be having a laugh fuck Him we are the next Coventry City or Pompey in waiting.there will be gates of 10-000 on next season unless we make a change.ive had enough of  on another day the ball goes in spiel  QPR when Craig Davies hit the bar then we fucked him off to PNE.Get Campo as manager sick of this shit served up week in week out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum