Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Championship team of the year

+7
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Mon Mar 17 2014, 16:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well deserved.Championship team of the year - Page 2 Thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon

22Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Mon Mar 17 2014, 16:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nobody cares

23Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Mon Mar 17 2014, 17:54

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Nobody cares

Yes, who gives a flying?
All this attention for Bings is going to enhance and speed up his departure from the multi fingered inbreds!!

24Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Mon Mar 17 2014, 18:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scant consolation for a team that will miss out on promotion.

25Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Mon Mar 17 2014, 18:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:scant consolation for a team that will miss out on promotion.

I wouldn't go that far. They have been pretty consistent all season and are showing no signs of letting up.

26Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Mon Mar 17 2014, 19:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:scant consolation for a team that will miss out on promotion.

I wouldn't go that far. They have been pretty consistent all season and are showing no signs of letting up.
Looking at the Burnley run-in,I'd put my house on them going up by right.They might even catch Leicester. I've been waiting for them to fade and it just hasn't happened.

27Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Tue Mar 18 2014, 03:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Nobody cares

Nobody cares for your pointless one-liners, yet we get several daily.

28Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Tue Mar 18 2014, 12:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Be quiet Doffcocker you boring prick. I've been on this site over a year now and you still haven't said anything of note.

29Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Tue Mar 18 2014, 14:00

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Be quiet Doffcocker you boring prick. I've been on this site over a year now and you still haven't said anything of note.

Ha!

If it was left up to you to create debate on this site then this site would resemble a dictionary, but without the explanations and definition of the words.

Oh and with the odd.... Sleep  thrown in.

Sleep 

30Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Tue Mar 18 2014, 14:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see we are playing that old chestnut "I've been here longer than you" shite  :facepalm:

31Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Tue Mar 18 2014, 14:05

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:I see we are playing that old chestnut "I've been here longer than you" shite  :facepalm:

No, no one has done that on this thread.  :facepalm: 

32Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Tue Mar 18 2014, 14:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Ha!

If it was left up to you to create debate on this site then this site would resemble a dictionary, but without the explanations and definition of the words.

oh and with the odd... Sleep  Thrown in.

Sleep 

bounce

33Championship team of the year - Page 2 Empty Re: Championship team of the year Tue Mar 18 2014, 14:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
karlypants wrote:I see we are playing that old chestnut "I've been here longer than you" shite  :facepalm:

No, no one has done that on this thread.  :facepalm: 
 Shocked  I'm having one of those days...I'll get my coat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum