Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question to the mods

+14
xmiles
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
the_pink_teddy
Angry Dad
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
jayjay23
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Sun Mar 24 2013, 23:50

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well said, the site is on its way down, or in time it could be a lot better if the Mods know what they are doing.
Then we will have a great site, up to the owners what they want it to be.

22Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 00:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We've already has a quiet word in an ear hole or two.

For the forum to be successful we need to have all different sorts of views opinions and humour on here, some of which will inevitably clash with each other.

Our view is to let as much go as we possibly can go - but sometimes people (whether knowingly or not) simply take things far too far and piss off many more people than they would imagine.

We are not trying to stop anyone having a laugh but simply trying to keep things so that most people can enjoy the banter - not get pissed off with it!

We can promise to get it right all the time but we promise that we will keep trying our best to do so.

If anybody is unhappy at all about the site or the way it is going then please whatever you do, tell us, don't just slip away and say nothing.

If we know you have concerns then we will try to address them for the good of the site.

This forum is for all of us and together we can and will make it an even better place to enjoy.

Thank you.

23Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 09:17

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:We've already has a quiet word in an ear hole or two.

For the forum to be successful we need to have all different sorts of views opinions and humour on here, some of which will inevitably clash with each other.

Our view is to let as much go as we possibly can go - but sometimes people (whether knowingly or not) simply take things far too far and piss off many more people than they would imagine.

We are not trying to stop anyone having a laugh but simply trying to keep things so that most people can enjoy the banter - not get pissed off with it!

We can promise to get it right all the time but we promise that we will keep trying our best to do so.

If anybody is unhappy at all about the site or the way it is going then please whatever you do, tell us, don't just slip away and say nothing.

If we know you have concerns then we will try to address them for the good of the site.

This forum is for all of us and together we can and will make it an even better place to enjoy.

Thank you.

:clap:

24Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 10:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why does Big-Sharps and Dave's name always get brought up, when posters are moaning about posters.

I think they should be the next mods for the site.

Only my opinion like.

25Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 10:29

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

People fear them.

Glad they don't post on here.

Wankers.

26Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 12:52

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Big-sharps is just a cocky, annoying little pussy from BA.

He's banned from everywhere else for his constant abuse and trolling.

27Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 15:38

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:People fear them.

Glad they don't post on here.

Wankers.
Question to the mods - Page 2 677999948

28Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 18:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Well said, the site is on its way down, or in time it could be a lot better if the Mods know what they are doing.
Then we will have a great site, up to the owners what they want it to be.

The voice of reason. Shocked

29Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 18:50

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The voice of a hypocrite more like.

30Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 18:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo reminds me of that Albert Capstick character. Wearing a cloth cap while chewing on a Dragee.

31Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 18:54

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I sing like an Angel. Very Happy

32Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 18:55

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Have i left my web :Dcam on.

33Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 18:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Some posters overstep in posting what they believe is funny. We accept that our sense of humour is not necessarily all things to all people, but we have a responsibility to our site and its members to maintain some semblance of order. If a quiet word works, fine - if a ban is in order, equally fine with me. It's only t' internet, after all - there are plenty of places where a Bolton fan can talk about the club. We have established a balance on here that I, for one, would like to continue.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

34Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 18:58

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Faggot

35Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 19:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I sing like an Angel. Very Happy

Put your ' songbird sojourn ' on Youtube and post us the link. Let the Nuts posters be the judge as to whether you are the next Shakin Stevens or not.

36Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 19:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I only do private performances in the bedroom.

37Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 19:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I thank God for small mercies.

38Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 19:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Keegan wrote:I thank God for small mercies.

Ok you sweat talker, i will see what i can come up with, i will have to cover my man bits thou. Very Happy

39Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 19:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Shouldn't be too difficult! Razz

40Question to the mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 19:14

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I shall use a Gurder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum