Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question to the mods

+14
xmiles
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
the_pink_teddy
Angry Dad
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
jayjay23
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:00

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:People fear them.

Glad they don't post on here.

Wankers.

I don;t fear neither B_S or Dave. I just feel sorry for them that they have to behave in the way they do. In fact I find B_S very funny, nowadays, especially his paranoia over me!!!

42Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That Dave was a right dick head, came across as a little boy wanting to be a man.

43Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:06

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:That Dave was a right dick head, came across as a little boy wanting to be a man.

And yet the childish boy would be more of a grown up than Dave!!
Very Happy

44Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:08

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It could have something to do with you contacting his employers to try and get him fired.

Funny really because you were so paranoid at one point you accused me and a few others of doing exactly the same to you.

And then admitted it was a lie. Laughing

45Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:09

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mr Magoo wrote:That Dave was a right dick head, came across as a little boy wanting to be a man.

Thanks Dad Laughing

46Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:It could have something to do with you contacting his employers to try and get him fired.

Funny really because you were so paranoid at one point you accused me and a few others of doing exactly the same to you.

And then admitted it was a lie. Laughing

Thats the funny thing, I never did contact them - and he was all het-up over accusing me.

Oh and btw I did find out who did try to do it to me, but since he has been given a caution by teh police for certain internet activities which included "bullying" a few people (of which I was one) I am not going to name names - and BTW it wasn't me who went to the police but someone else (a mutual friend of mine and Howard (Breezeblock) - Howard was also a victim, as was the mutual friend)

47Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:16

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The bullshit continues Laughing

48Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I can smell it from here.

49Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The bullshit continues Laughing

"Chris ... I understand ***EDITED*** phoned your place of works in Holland

You do know he has been getting all the details from his girlfirend who works in the Diplomatic services tax office computers in Salford

They have access to everything there

DWP and all company information EU Wide"

This is what I got from the mutual friend, via FB, on 28 January, 2013.

50Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm convinced there's a book deal somewhere in all this.

51Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:26

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And then this from teh same mutual friend on 15 February, 2013

"See my last message on my profile and take note. *** Edited*** has now received his Police Pin Notice, any fucker else thinks they can take the piss , be sure that I won't be picking the phone up to the cops. Hope this message gets across to those on the football forums that Howard from Hyde, Chris Amos and myself have been vindicated."

52Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:28

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Utter bullshit Laughing

53Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Utter bullshit Laughing
Believe what you want to believe, Dave Bernard. you often do, but i know the truth and what has happened not just to me but others as well and what the outcome will be if that person tries it again. As I have shown above, it not just me that was harrassed by the person.

And I will make sure that no one else does it, as well.

54Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Chris, when I've asked nicely to please leave baggage from another site where it belongs and not bring it on here, you do know that applies to you too - don't you?

Pack it in or use the pm function but please keep your shit off here.

Thank you.

55Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In a jovial syle, so not to be misunderstood by some........

Its a shame some shit didn't stay on another site!

56Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:51

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Keegan posts here now so you'll just have to put up with him.

57Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 20:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The point being Chris that everyone as a new start on Nuts - a load of people on here didn't come from BA and don't know what you and others are on about, and frankly don't care a toss about your past arguments.

They come here to banter and have fun about things they do know about - things that have originated on here.

You're free to 'discuss' past history via the pm system, or anywhere else you want for that matter - but not on here.

So please either let the past go or go and talk about it some place else and stop spoiling the site for everybody else.

Thank you.

58Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 21:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well said Sluffy, give them a warning they're Very Happy getting on my tits.

59Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 21:05

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Faggot.

60Question to the mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Question to the mods Mon Mar 25 2013, 21:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

hmmmmm.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum