Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAVE WHELAN - where's the MONEY gone at BOLTON

+7
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Alf Hooker
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keep your nose out!  :dougie:

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I used to think Dave Whelan

Wasn't a Cunt.

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

he's absolutely bloody right -there is something seriously wrong - I wish Whelan was our chairman instead of that twat gartside.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They're both out the same pod.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whelan, you just concentrate on your own club you pie eating wanker!!!

He's right though...

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Mar 22 2014, 22:52; edited 1 time in total

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The gist of what he's saying is for a club like ours to "lose £150m" is bizarre.

Isn't that what everybody's thinking?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:The gist of what he's saying is for a club like ours to "lose £150m" is bizarre.

Isn't that what everybody's thinking?
Yes!

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Problem is with Whelan he might the have knowledge and ware with all to sort Wigan out.

I just get the impression he hates BWFC.

Hope we beat them next Saturday

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What has he said that's wrong?

He even says that Bolton are normally a well run club.

'They pay too much money'

Exactly Dave.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So all the ones on big contracts have gone now and Eddie Davies is being led?  That's an interesting comment from a guy that won't pay for a window cleaner at his shops.
Once again Bolton Fm toadying up to one cnut that has fuck all to do with the town.
That rswipe who presents the Saturday afternoon sport wants fucking right off, the scum cnut. He even has the gaul to call City the darkside. He might be doing it voluntarily but I won't be listening that nobhead again. One mon was on about the Whites this afternoon and he cut him short to talk about the scum v Munich. Bang out of order.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:What has he said that's wrong?

He even says that Bolton are normally a well run club.

'They pay too much money'

Exactly Dave.
He's a patronising cunt.

Don't forget  he signed Coyle on has manager.

Bet he was thinking at the time, I'll show them Bolton Bastards how good a manager he really is, cunt.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He was approached though Banks and he gave his view (and he'll be better qualified than most of us on here) on Bolton.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:He was approached though Banks and he gave his view (and he'll be better qualified than most of us on here) on Bolton.
Why, I'm not sure he could add to what most of us Bolton fans know/ think already.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:He was approached though Banks and he gave his view (and he'll be better qualified than most of us on here) on Bolton.
Why, I'm not sure he could add to what most of us Bolton fans know/ think already.

So you agree with what he's said then?

Glad we got there in the end Banks.  Very Happy 

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:

So you agree with what he's said then?

Glad we got there in the end Banks.  Very Happy 

Never even read what he said,boring cunt 

He's Fuck all to do with BOLTON. Very Happy

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I quite like Whelan (although if he'd have been talking shite in the link I would have said so) because he's straight and there's not many chairmen/owners about who have been a pro footballer and a successful businessman.

For some reason which isn't clear to me, some Bolton fans dislike Wigan and everything they stand for, which in turn clouds their judgement.

As for him taking Coil on, he was probably fooled like the others before him with Coil's bullshit and the Alan Nixon propaganda machine.

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

Nothing wrong in what he has said or asked.

Don't accept and believe the lies you have been fed in relation to the state of the affairs at the club. Don't go quoting or thinking accounts and audits cover anything or goes anywhere near the truth, anybody doing so has fallen for it so get over it dust yourself off. Accept we are at least 15 to 20 years away from thinking about a return to the giddy heights we reached not so long ago.

Ask the same questions DW asks instead of expecting a miracle rise back to the top.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

carrs wrote:Nothing wrong in what he has said or asked.

Don't accept and believe the lies you have been fed in relation to the state of the affairs at the club. Don't go quoting or thinking accounts and audits cover anything or goes anywhere near the truth, anybody doing so has fallen for it so get over it dust yourself off. Accept we are at least 15 to 20 years away from thinking about a return to the giddy heights we reached not so long ago.

Ask the same questions DW asks instead of expecting a miracle rise back to the top.
He does make some fair points although they've all been made before. 
I am hoping it will be less than 15 years before we are competitive at the top level though. Our immediate concern is stabilising the finances but at least we have some hope with a manager who definitely won't be paying over the odds for players, has got both the U21s and U18s winning regularly again and is prepared to take a lot of stick whilst the dirty groundwork is done. Not sure that our fans are ready for a long transition period though whether it's with Dougie at the helm or some other mug brought in to do the same job.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For the last time, you don't need to have pots of cash to win games.

A good manager with a committed group of players can get you a long way. Unfortunately we have had neither since Fat Sam packed his bags.

If we had a manager who could motivate and pick up bargains from the lower leagues the future would be bright regardless of the debt. Unfortunately we have Dougie.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yea wander, it's ok having someone who won't pay over the odds, unfortunately he is a fucking retard when it comes to football!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum