Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liverpool v City

+15
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Angry Dad
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
boltonbonce
doffcocker
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

101Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 22:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Its Boring now Copper, do you understand ''Boring''.

Goodbye.

I'll chat to you on Burnden Aces then.

102Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 22:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, you're boring anywhere, goodbye.

103Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 22:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still waiting for those posts..

104Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 22:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers, he's just an utter loser , don't encourage the idiot.

105Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 22:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's made a fool of himself.

106Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 22:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sorry I'm a bit late catching up on things - I've been out for most of the day - caught the Sun too - I look redder than Chief Bonce at the moment - so reading about Liverpool was not high in my things to do when I logged on.  Anyway I'm here now.

Now I know Copper is a lone Burnley fan on a Bolton forum so I've tried to be a little bit protective of him over the months - to see he didn't get abused too much, but I must say how disapointed I've been reading through the thread to find he's basically taunting certain posters and being disrespectful of their abilities.  I thought he was a bigger man than that.

Fair play I say to Scott for not blowing his top - I couldn't have blamed him if he had.

I do now though think it is about time to let things cool down a bit on here.

So if there's any more abuse from anybody on this thread from now on, then I'll lock it.  And if there's any argy bargy carried over to other threads from the protaganists tonight, then I think I may well give them the rest of the evening off for them to be able to let things go - as clearly they can't at the moment.

Could I remind you gentlemen of our wonderful 'ignore' feature - whereby you can all live happily ever after on here in bliss, completely ignorant of what the other person (or persons) is saying.

Thanking you all for your cooperation in this little matter.

107Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 23:04

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Still waiting for those posts..

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t4650p90-charlie-austin

108Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 23:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where do I say David Ngog is a goal machine? Engage your brain Doffcocker

109Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 23:25

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:I've been reading through the thread to find he's basically taunting certain posters and being disrespectful of their abilities.

So basically you're calling them thick as well, good stuff Sluffy.

Firstly Scott is a melon head, I think quite a number would agree with that, and the only reason you are bothered is because he has six thousand and odd posts.

Taunting, don't make me laugh Sluffy. Tonight I decided to give a little bit back (for a change), mainly for entertainment purposes but partly because they are melon heads. As you know the anti Burnley stuff doesn't bother me but your stance is absolutely laughable.

As for abuse you've obviously missed the 'incest deformity' post. Oh no you haven't, that's not abuse is it.

Get a grip Sluffy.

110Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 23:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Where do I say David Ngog is a goal machine? Engage your brain Doffcocker

No one said that you said that.

You read the post wrong.

111Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 23:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've made a massive tit of yourself CD, have a few days off

112Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 23:32

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:You've made a massive tit of yourself CD, have a few days off

With you being an expert, what's it like Boggers?

113Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 23:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:You've made a massive tit of yourself CD, have a few days off

With you being an expert, what's it like Boggers?

And take your sidekick Doffcocker with you

114Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 23:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Doffcocker is the sort of poster that this site absolutely needs.

I struggle to see what you bring to the party.

115Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 23:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Where do I say David Ngog is a goal machine? Engage your brain Doffcocker

You said he was better than a player that scored twenty goals more than him.
I'm interested to know what aspects of Ngog's game you actually rate higher than Austin's.

By the way, there's no need to be an arse with me, just because everybody's now realising what a shit poster you are.

116Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 23:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Doffcocker is the sort of poster that this site absolutely needs.

He made a thread once talking about dogshit. If that stimulates your brain then fair enough

117Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Sun Apr 13 2014, 23:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:just because everybody's now realising what a shit poster you are.

I think you'll find I'm one of hipsters favourite posters.  cheers 

118Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 00:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I've been reading through the thread to find he's basically taunting certain posters and being disrespectful of their abilities.

So basically you're calling them thick as well, good stuff Sluffy.

Firstly Scott is a melon head, I think quite a number would agree with that, and the only reason you are bothered is because he has six thousand and odd posts.

Taunting, don't make me laugh Sluffy. Tonight I decided to give a little bit back (for a change), mainly for entertainment purposes but partly because they are melon heads. As you know the anti Burnley stuff doesn't bother me but your stance is absolutely laughable.

As for abuse you've obviously missed the 'incest deformity' post. Oh no you haven't, that's not abuse is it.

Get a grip Sluffy.

OK I'll tell it like it is.

This is first and foremost a Bolton forum and I, and many others, are happy for fans of other clubs to come here, post and stick around.

I know that by doing that, that some people see other supporters as fair game for abuse - and happily give it out.

I like to think though that we've long gone past that stage and most of us now accept you as one of us.

Yes, you do get the six fingered Dingle remarks, just the same as posters like Magoo, Natasha and countless others have the piss ripped out of them - there's absolutely nothing meant.

But something as seemed to got into you recently, maybe you're growing tired of us, looking to move on to (Premier) forums new perhaps?

But coming on here and lording it up over people you don't seem to have anytime for is unacceptable - we don't do that to ourselves, so why should you think you're anything special?

I might be one of the smartest people on here, or maybe one of the dumbest but I do try to treat everybody equally and show them respect also.

If you really believe I judge people by their post counts, then you obviously have no idea about me at all.

So thank you Copper, I believe my 'grip' is just fine.

I've already said what will happen if the abuse continues, so I'll give you, and everyone else, one last chance to pack it in tonight.

119Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 00:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blimey and I thought I was the insane one on here!!!

Anyway  FANTASTIC WIN FOR LIVERPOOL!!!

But if its true about bricking a bus, then shame on those that did do it - no mater which club they support!

Also a good win for Chelsea, keeping the title going to the wire.  Now this is a finish to a season I like, in The Premier League!

120Liverpool v City - Page 6 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 00:18

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Doffcocker is the sort of poster that this site absolutely needs.

He made a thread once talking about dogshit. If that stimulates your brain then fair enough

Very Happy 

And what do you suppose you bring to the table?

You just write statement after statement. Nobody can tell when you're being serious, and I don't suppose anybody ever cares because you never back your points up with reasoning.

You seem more interested in shit-stirring than having a debate. I know Whittam's made a career doing that but it's an art with her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum