Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If your wife left you.

+4
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
karlypants
Angry Dad
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If your wife left you. Empty If your wife left you. Fri Apr 18 2014, 23:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Would you just move one of her friends in or some bird that fancied you like a barmaid or a neighbour or would you just be single and mess about with the lads like before you were married.

2If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Sat Apr 19 2014, 00:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Would you just move one of her friends in or some bird that fancied you like a barmaid or a neighbour or would you just be single and mess about with the lads like before you were married.
Have you got a problem with the Mrs AD?

3If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Sat Apr 19 2014, 01:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

As many of those options at the same time as possible.  :nuts: 

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Sat Apr 19 2014, 02:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Be single for a bit and have some fun...

5If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Sun Mar 11 2018, 14:52

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What did you opt for in the end, AD?

6If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Sun Mar 11 2018, 15:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I would consider how the financial situation as we'd both have to rein in our spending quite severely.
I'd be living like a lonely old man, watching the pennies, which doesn't appeal to me. Anyway, I would have had to have done something really severe for her to walk, and I wouldn't be so daft as to get in that situation.

7If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Sun Mar 11 2018, 15:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:What did you opt for in the end, AD?
Are you looking for some advice Fin?

8If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Sun Mar 11 2018, 16:04

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:What did you opt for in the end, AD?
Are you looking for some advice Fin?

Very Happy No. I just stumbled across this article and thought I'd ask.

9If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Mon Mar 12 2018, 12:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Timely thread as I was out in Norwich on Saturday on the stag party for one of the young lads I play 5 a side with and one bloke who is married with a baby daughter  chatted up a girl in a club, she grabbed his phone and texted herself so she'd have his number. Then he realised the implications and was absolutely bricking it in case the girl actually called. We made him fess up to the girl and she totally slagged him off but at least she's not likely to call him now. What  a dickhead though.

10If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Mon Mar 12 2018, 17:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ha, i'd forgot about this, well thinking back it was all about as iv'e  been married for a long time well i think so and for the second time which is much happier we had a big fuck off row over her friend snogging me after i took her home pissed but dropped the wife off first. So like a pratt i told her her mate groped me and we had a cuddle i dont know why i told but i bloody did. She went to the spare room' next day world war 3 she moved out for a week   and stayed with her friend, the friend !!!. So i kind of had people round went out visiting but in the end realised i could not be without her so i let her back. I realised i'm so used to being married that i'd move someone else in PDQ if she didn't so i am reliant on women i could not be without one at home. I never used to be like that. What went wrong.

11If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Mon Mar 12 2018, 18:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The friend and myself have had previous adventures in the past ,one with the wife's permission, no need to go into that though.

12If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Mon Mar 12 2018, 18:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Your the victim of your own folly AD!

13If your wife left you. Empty Re: If your wife left you. Mon Mar 12 2018, 23:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:Your the victim of your own folly AD!
So very true SK Iv'e been told many times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum