Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halal

+9
scottjames30
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
wanderlust
Angry Dad
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Halal - Page 3 Empty Re: Halal Fri May 09 2014, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I don't give a shite how my fillet steak arrives in front of me on a plate. As long as the horns are chopped off and the arse wiped, that'll do for me!!

Fat bastard.

32Halal - Page 3 Empty Re: Halal Fri May 09 2014, 20:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I'll be voting with my wallet and will be giving Subway the swerve. All of these contentious issues revolve around religion and different interpretations of the scriptures. Anyone with a modicum of common sense will dismiss them all as nothing more than fairy stories.

Anybody who believes that all the terrible tragedies that occur are part of Gods will, must have rocks in their heads.
I don't give a shite how my fillet steak arrives in front of me on a plate. As long as the horns are chopped off and the arse wiped, that'll do for me!!
Noel Coward said much the same thing.

33Halal - Page 3 Empty Re: Halal Fri May 09 2014, 20:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:but surely as the majority of this country are not muslim or Jewish then this isn't a business decision, its pandering to religion and the minority again.

Most Muslims won't eat non-Halal meat and most non-Muslims don't give a f*** if it's Halal or not so I assume the theory is they'll be increasing sales. 
It's capitalist profiteering not pandering.
 you're missing the point Lusty, i have no problem eating halal meat, i do have a problem with being told i can't have a product that i and the majority of people in this country would like to eat because it may upset the minority religions in this country. Why should we have to put up with it for the sake of upsetting muslims?

34Halal - Page 3 Empty Re: Halal Fri May 09 2014, 20:54

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I have a problem with animals being slaughtered in a more inhumane manner than is necessary. Religion or not.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

35Halal - Page 3 Empty Re: Halal Fri May 09 2014, 20:56

Cheers for the link to the article in the Mail, Biggie.

Very informative and a refreshing change to read a respected Muslim scholar talking sense.

36Halal - Page 3 Empty Re: Halal Fri May 09 2014, 22:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Fat bastard.

With a bmi of 19 I obviously am!!!!

37Halal - Page 3 Empty Re: Halal Fri May 09 2014, 22:05

Biggie wrote:I have a problem with animals being slaughtered in a more inhumane manner than is necessary. Religion or not.

:clap: 

38Halal - Page 3 Empty Re: Halal Fri May 09 2014, 22:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Jews, Muslims,church of England,Catholic nutters,Cow worshippers,it's all fucking bullshit and creepy as fuck. Religion is  man not God. It's all a load of shit. I care about the way the animals are killed for these fucking creeps and nutters .Animals are better than humans, I would rather share this world with an animal than a human. Humans are scum, absolute scum,this planet will be a much better place when they have been wiped out and Animals take over and it will happen. I don't eat meat and never will and I stick my middle finger up to fucking religion.

39Halal - Page 3 Empty Re: Halal Sat May 10 2014, 00:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know what your saying there and I quite agree AD! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2