Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1 million for Juke Boro set price

+11
Bolton Nuts
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
JAH
terenceanne
doffcocker
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
White84
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

211 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 11:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

You have a point, I'm unconvinced as to whether he can score goals consistently.

You could say that about most strikers at this level - if they guaranteed goals they'd be in the PL.

I still say Dougie has a duty to BWFC to get more out of Sordell - we paid a lot of cash for him and unless he shapes up he's going to be released for nowt.

Sordell could score 20+ goals with the right formation and partner.

I agree with this - Sordell was a decent lone front man when he first came to us although he was largely restricted to cameo appearances as a sub for SKD. Not as good in the air but better touch and passing than both SKD and Juke - great at linking play and was excellent in the Olympic squad. Dougie has to at least explore the possibility of Sordell playing that role with Beckford playing off him, Trotter behind and Lee and Feeney on the flanks - a front 5 with a rock solid defence behind.

221 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 21:09

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

8 million for Elmo,  1 million for the Juke.

Unless somebody thinks Elmo is eight times the player then this is a good deal in the BWFC world of transfers.  Plus he wants to come here...and I thought he was pretty decent from what I've seen.
If he doesn't work out next season then we could probably off load him for a few hundred thou .....what else do you want for 1 mill ?

231 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 21:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:8 million for Elmo,  1 million for the Juke.

Unless somebody thinks Elmo is eight times the player then this is a good deal in the BWFC world of transfers.  Plus he wants to come here...and I thought he was pretty decent from what I've seen.
If he doesn't work out next season then we could probably off load him for a few hundred thou .....what else do you want for 1 mill ?

Chris Hughton lost his job at Norwich after investing heavily in Ricky Van Wolstinkle and Elmander. The pair of them both fired blanks at Carrow Road and must have cost a damn sight more that £1 million.

Mind you, the goal Elmo scored against Wolves will always stay in my memory.

241 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 22:22

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

1 million is a snip,compare his skill , finishing etc to Beckford ? It has to be a no brainer surely you little jock shit ???

251 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 22:27

You bellend, do you not think Dougie would sign him if he had the funds? He's the one who had faith in him to loan him in the first place.

261 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 22:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:You bellend, do you not think Dougie would sign him if he had the funds? He's the one who had faith in him to loan him in the first place.

No, he was fucking shit towards the end of the season, you plastic fan , pie eating stupid man.

Go and play your xbox.

271 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 22:36

No rap this time?

281 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 22:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No rap, only if you think that its the money keeping Freedman from signing up Juke then you are clueless.

291 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 22:59

Clearly I got to you again earlier, I've never come across someone easier to wind up. You should just block me to avoid the anguish.

He's stalling to try and get the best deal, just like Spearing we'll sign him for a reduced price late in the summer. Boro want to sign Graham and Karanka doesn't fancy Juke, it's financially smart to wait for them to drop the price. We know they're going to get rid.

301 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 23:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Clearly I got to you again earlier, I've never come across someone easier to wind up. You should just block me to avoid the anguish.

O dear, do some research, you clearly don't know what you're on about.

311 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 23:07

scratch 

Think you should stop drinking and get a job, you're spending too much time on here and making no sense at all.

321 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 23:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:scratch 

Think you should stop drinking and get a job, you're spending too much time on here and making no sense at all.

You're just too thick to understand anything, stop scratching your head and act, you 'up your own arse' dipstick.

331 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Thu May 22 2014, 23:14

I love how much you hate me Scott.

341 million for Juke Boro set price - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Sat May 24 2014, 18:01

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You guys getting a room or what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum