Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a big problem.

+9
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
Bolton Nuts
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

31I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 21:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
I really cant do that.

What happened to the mistress who lived with you?

I'm supporting her in her own place now well the child i mean and she's working in her own nail parlour.

32I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 21:57

The child's working in her own nail parlour?

33I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 22:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Is this bird famous AD?
Yes, its a fucking crazy thing.

34I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 22:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:The child's working in her own nail parlour?
 :rofl:

35I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 22:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:

Is it Joan Collins?

36I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 22:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Is it Joan Collins?
What are you doing up so late nat?

37I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 22:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Is it Joan Collins?
Joan Collins,phwoar! Get yer teeth out for the lads.

38I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 22:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You guys are either poor at math or I'm overthinking this way too much.

Anyway AD, you may represent what she feels in need of at present - stability and security - being a man's man and married witih a family. That may change if you two start a relationship and I'd hate for you to be left alone crying in your beer, as it were. Obviously, if you can quietly hit it on behalf of all of us and it doesn't cause a problem, go forth - just consider the possible cost of your actions and if it is worth it.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

39I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 22:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote: Obviously, if you can quietly hit it on behalf of all of us and it doesn't cause a problem, go forth - just consider the possible cost of your actions and if it is worth it.

Disgraceful advice. Mrs Keegan is a lucky woman.

40I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 23:16

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If my math is correct, I'd quite probably hit it quietly and at that glorious moment I'd shout out "Nuts!" on behalf of you poor sods that don't get that opportunity.

41I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 23:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Keegan wrote:If my math is correct, I'd quite probably hit it quietly and at that glorious moment I'd shout out "Nuts!" on behalf of you poor sods that don't get that opportunity.
How good is your math keegs.

42I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 23:22

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm thinking there may be fireworks involved, AD.

43I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 23:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My dad had an affair with a woman in preston was it your mum nat? I saw them at Preston bus station when I was a kid.

44I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Thu Jun 05 2014, 23:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Keegan wrote:I'm thinking there may be fireworks involved, AD.
Good at maths then I've been invited to Santa Barbara for a break.

45I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Fri Jun 06 2014, 00:57

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Fine... Send her to me. I will do it.

46I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Fri Jun 06 2014, 03:44

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Santa Barbara sounds like it could be fun...

47I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Fri Jun 06 2014, 08:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This sounds very much like a soap scenario. Have you been writing scripts for 'Corrie' AD?

48I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Fri Jun 06 2014, 09:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know if this is a wind up or not but I'll bite anyway.

As the old saying goes: "Be good. If you can't be good, don't get caught."

I write this because all this hinges on getting caught or not and whether your guilt would ruin the experience or not. Infidelity is natural and it's a how our ancestors survived and evolved as a species. We (both male and female) are programmed to check out mating opportunities.

You've already been mentally unfaithful to your wife by thinking about going with this woman and there's minimal blame in that because it's what people do - just a normal human trait.

You already know that an affair (if discovered) would mess up your relationship with your wife and possibly your kids.

You are weighing up whether or not it would be worth it - without knowing what this woman is really about. 

I've had experience of this. What happened was the sex and flirting with the young woman was fun but after a while I was worrying about getting caught/what knowing would do to my family. The worry gradually eroded the fun. After a while it was just about the sex. 
When I'd had affairs in the past I'd ended it at this stage. I'm not a person to pass up good sex when the opportunity arises but it invariably got to the point when the stress of the liaison took the shine off the relationship. And ending an affair can be a very tricky thing in itself depending on the maturity of the woman involved and how attached she had become (I have a tendency to attract nutters).
However on this (last) occasion I didn't end it and eventually we were discovered - sort of - it was all circumstantial, but was enough to convince the wife. 
It took a year of doghouse to get us back on track and even now there will always be that doubt at the back of her mind which is something I deeply regret.

There is an outside possibility that the object of your desire turns out to be perfect for you in every way but you've no way of knowing that so you would be risking everything.

There is another dimension to consider and that is age. If the woman is substantially younger than you there's a risk she is attracted to you for your "experience" (as opposed to your charm and looks as you'd like to believe) and you have a responsibility towards her. Some younger women are open to relationships with/attracted to older men and TBH they are easy to impress (knowledge/life experience/sex experience etc.) In the past I've had to consider their longer-term future i.e. where will we be in 10 or twenty years time?

In your position I'd like to think that my brain rules my dick and would try to find out a lot more about what she's like as a person - and what she wants out of it - before even contemplating risking what appears to be a stable marriage to someone who loves you enough to put up with your shite.

49I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Fri Jun 06 2014, 10:06

I think it's definitely not a wind-up.

I think it's eminently plausible that international superstar and former squeeze of everybody's favourite celebrity smack-head Russell Brand, Katy Perry, may well be trying to get into AD's keks.

Why wouldn't she.....?

50I have a big problem. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a big problem. Fri Jun 06 2014, 10:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Some sensible advice from wander,I have been thinking all night and I'm tempted to go under the pretext of a job but it would get out at some point and then what I will see what the phone brings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum