Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fatties Fuck Off

+7
Keegan
gloswhite
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Fatties Fuck Off Empty Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 16:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've floated this question before, but never has it been so on topic in light of the news announced today that a third of adults in the UK are either diabetic, or on the cusp of being diabetic, due to them being overweight or as I prefer to call it: fat.

It has also been revealed that the NHS spends 10% of its budget treating fatties and their diabetes.

So once again, is it fair that taxpayer money is used to treat people who are creating their condition by abusing their bodies? I have no problem with anyone stuffing their fat face with pies, chocolate and lager, but fatties should have to pay for the consequences themselves.

Why should hardworking thin people like me pay for the lifestyle of fatties?

If we stopped treating fatties it would free up money to treat natural diseases like cancer.

So, should fatties be able to turn to the NHS when they get too fat?

2Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 16:11

The NHS are missing a trick here.

If they offered free liposuction for anyone with a BMI of over 20, they could sell the "by-product" and make a killing.

Fat is stored fuel, so I'm sure there must be a way of converting it into bio-diesel or something like that.

I'm e-mailing Nigel Farage right now and suggesting he sticks it in our manifesto for the next election.

3Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 16:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, everyone should be responsible for their own weight ( within reason due to medical reasons ).

I am ripped, I eat every three hours, i'm never hungry , its what you put into your mouth that's the problem.

people need to start thinking about heart attacks and other illnesses due to the fat chemicals going into the body.

1 in 3 is not a good sign is it.

4Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 16:39

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Everybody knows somebody that eats and drinks like an elephant and stays thin, and somebody that needs only one "bad day" and they put on a tonne.

That tells you that different people face different challenges in terms of weight control. It's harder for some people to stay in shape than it is for others. And it's harder for some people to stay disciplined than it is for others. Some people are programmed to eat to ease feelings of depression and anxiety, just like some people drink, smoke and take drugs to do that. For those people, it's harder to say no, and it's hard to reverse the mentality.

The government just seems to want to send everybody to Weight Watchers, which isn't getting to the root of the problem.

5Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 16:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Everybody knows somebody that eats and drinks like an elephant and stays thin, and somebody that needs only one "bad day" and they put on a tonne.

That tells you that different people face different challenges in terms of weight control. It's harder for some people to stay in shape than it is for others. And it's harder for some people to stay disciplined than it is for others. Some people are programmed to eat to ease feelings of depression and anxiety, just like some people drink, smoke and take drugs to do that. For those people, it's harder to say no, and it's hard to reverse the mentality.

The government just seems to want to send everybody to Weight Watchers, which isn't getting to the root of the problem.

Quite correct. Some people have better metabolism and break down fats quicker than others. Some people are naturally big boned.

Cholesterol seems to be a major factor but that can also be hereditary and passed down from one generation to the next.

6Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 16:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Quite correct. Some people have better metabolism and break down fats quicker than others. Some people are naturally big boned.

Cholesterol seems to be a major factor but that can also be hereditary and passed down from one generation to the next.

I eat four eggs every morning and have booked me in for my first ever Cholesterol test in July, seeing that some folk say that eggs cause Cholesterol it'll be interesting to see if they do or not.

7Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

I eat four eggs every morning and have booked me in for my first ever Cholesterol test in July, seeing that some folk say that eggs cause Cholesterol it'll be interesting to see if they do or not.

They also rot your brain, but you don't need a test for that.

8Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 17:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Everybody knows somebody that eats and drinks like an elephant and stays thin, and somebody that needs only one "bad day" and they put on a tonne.

What a surprise that Asda's confectionary aisle stalker is defending the fat.

Make all the excuses you want, but in the majority of cases people are fat because they eat too much and don't exercise. It has nothing to do with their granny dying 10 years ago or their budgie needing a heart transplant.

9Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 17:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

They also rot your brain, but you don't need a test for that.
No they don't.

10Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 18:32

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
What a surprise that Asda's confectionary aisle stalker is defending the fat.

Make all the excuses you want, but in the majority of cases people are fat because they eat too much and don't exercise. It has nothing to do with their granny dying 10 years ago or their budgie needing a heart transplant.

People comfort eat for the same reasons that people drink, smoke and take drugs.
You're such a typical Tory - so devoid of emotion - you completely miss this side of the argument.

Or is it all just part of your act? I bet you're a 25 stone serial dieter really.

11Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 19:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

People comfort eat for the same reasons that people drink, smoke and take drugs.
You're such a typical Tory - so devoid of emotion - you completely miss this side of the argument.

Or is it all just part of your act? I bet you're a 25 stone serial dieter really.

I'm not denying people comfort eat - but it's their choice to comfort eat. When I feel low after watching BWFC or Mark traps his knob in the hoover I don't run to the fridge to down a pork pie and a chipolata sausage, I go to the gym to burn off my aggression.

And I for one am sicking of making excuses for fatties - us thinies need to stand up and be counted in the war on lard.

12Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 19:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why should hardworking thin people like me pay?
We only have your word for it? What's the betting you're a right lard arse? The amount of time you spend on here would suggest you do knob all at work and furthermore the time you spend in your bedroom applying germolene to your burned fanny would suggest you get little excercise as well!  Laughing

13Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 19:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

I'm not denying people comfort eat - but it's their choice to comfort eat. When I feel low after Mark traps his knob in the hoover I don't run to the fridge to down a pork pie and a chipolata sausage, I go to Nuggy to burn my fanny!! 

14Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 19:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

HGH will be issues on the NHS at this rate.

15Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 19:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
We only have your word for it? What's the betting you're a right lard arse?

Yes, because you become an international model by being chubby  Rolling Eyes 

16Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 20:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

That bird Kerry Katona was a slim looking girl, she now looks like the Pilsbury dough man. it could happen to you nat.

17Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 20:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:That bird Kerry Katona was a slim looking girl, she now looks like the Pilsbury dough man. it could happen to you nat.

I have more willpower.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Tue Jun 10 2014, 20:42; edited 1 time in total

18Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 20:32

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I'm not denying people comfort eat

I never said you were. What you are denying is that comfort eating is a harder habit to kick for some than it is for others.

Some people can buy a box of chocolates without eating them all in one night, some people can't. Some people can have a glass of wine without polishing off two bottles, some people can't.

The mistake you (and many others) make is in thinking that it all boils down to discipline. It takes a lot more willpower to give up something you're addicted to than something you're not.

19Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 20:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

I never said you were. What you are denying is that comfort eating is a harder habit to kick for some than it is for others.

Some people can buy a box of chocolates without eating them all in one night, some people can't. Some people can have a glass of wine without polishing off two bottles, some people can't.

The mistake you (and many others) make is in thinking that it all boils down to discipline. It takes a lot more willpower to give up something you're addicted to than something you're not.

I am addicted to Cadbury Twirls and Pepsi. I literally cannot get through the day without them. But I limit myself to one of each per day.

Of course it's about willpower.

20Fatties Fuck Off Empty Re: Fatties Fuck Off Tue Jun 10 2014, 20:40

I thought it was all about willipower?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum