Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Empty Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The number of people living with diabetes has soared by nearly 60% in the past decade, Diabetes UK has confirmed in a report released this morning.

Of that huge rise, approximately 90% of cases are type 2 diabetes, which is the form closely linked to diet and being a fatty.

It is alleged that the NHS spends about 25% of its resources treating type 2 diabetes, more than any other single disease or condition.

Think about it, 25% of the NHS is spent helping people who have, in the main, brought the condition on themselves. Why the fook should the rest of us that control our Twirls and cans of Pepsi pay for the fatties to have their cake and eat it?

Isn't it about time the NHS said enough is enough and forced patients with type 2 diabetes to pay for any treatment? It's no wonder the NHS is at breaking point when they're having to treat these fat bastards.

Perhaps if a few fatties faced the consequences of having to put their chubby hands in their pocket they might think twice about the next pile of pies and chips.

I was going to ask if I'm right, but deep down you all know I am.

2Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Empty Re: Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Mon Aug 17 2015, 10:44

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gone fishing!!!

3Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Empty Re: Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Mon Aug 17 2015, 12:07

4Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Empty Re: Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Mon Aug 17 2015, 12:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That doesn't answer the question does it.

I suspect the whole site is frequented by fatties.

5Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Empty Re: Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Mon Aug 17 2015, 12:44

Is that based on a comprehensive survey of Bolton Nuts contributors who live in your flat?

6Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Empty Re: Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Mon Aug 17 2015, 12:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat, your obsession with klondykes is not healthy!!

7Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Empty Re: Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Mon Aug 17 2015, 13:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should ban food, give everyone a patch to grow their veg, that will sort them out.

8Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Empty Re: Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Mon Aug 17 2015, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Is that based on a comprehensive survey of Bolton Nuts contributors who live in your flat?

I only have three bedrooms. There are more than three contributors on here.

9Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Empty Re: Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Mon Aug 17 2015, 13:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go veggie. Keeps you fit and healthy.
Swimming is great too. Although these days I tend to swim out of necessity,rather than for pleasure.  Embarassed

10Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Empty Re: Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Mon Aug 17 2015, 14:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell not again.

11Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Empty Re: Time For Fatties To Pay Their Way Mon Aug 17 2015, 14:23

See the same old shit is being recycled

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum