Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off!

+8
finlaymcdanger
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

120% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 10:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I woke up this morning to be greeted with the headline:

"An extra 20% tax on sugary drinks should be introduced to tackle the obesity crisis, the British Medical Association says."

Absolute twats.

Why should I suffer an increase in my daily Pepsi just because a load of fatties can't control their addiction?

I am addicted to Pepsi and Twirls but I only have two cans and four Twirls each day, and I clean my teeth four times a day.

I am slim, have perfect health and perfect teeth.

I'm sick of the world pandering to twats with no self control. People addicted to alcohol, increase the price. People addicted to junk food, increase the price. People addicted to crack, increase the price.

How about just letting people make their own decisions about what they put in their bodies. If some don't know when to stop then that's just fooking tough. Why should the majority suffer?

Are you with me?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People need educating about it more that is all, no tax increase for camoron is needed.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a sugar free Irn Bru man.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Yes, especially about the price rise of crack. I can only afford enough for me and my 8 year old now. The other 2 will just have to go cold turkey from now on I'm afraid. 

On the plus side I can get a substitute from the doctors on the minor ailment scheme for free so they'll be fine, I'm sure.

i love pepsi (the max version) but i will be cutting down my sugary intake very soon.  Including the cadburys giant buttons which will be a task in it's self.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fizzy drinks are all some kids drink, it's utter madness.

The parents must be thick as shit.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Problem is,I see kids going to school drinking it. It's probably part of their breakfast.
We only got pop on a Saturday,when the pop van came round.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We used to have Haworths (Nelson firm) Sarsaparilla for a treat.

It wasn't as fizzy as some of the drinks you get these days though.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:We used to have Haworths (Nelson firm) Sarsaparilla for a treat.

Is that the aniseed flavoured pop?

Knew a bloke who used to make his own and it was lovely!

1020% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:26

my lad is 6 and has only once had a fizzy drink which was a soda stream when he went to his friends for tea.  when we go to parties and stuff he has juice and even though i'm not keen on him having it, if it is at a pub he will occasionally have a fruit shoot.  (worse than some fizzy drinks)

The majority of the time he drinks water or milk.  although he does have the same taste for chocolate milk like me Smile

1120% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:28

karlypants wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:We used to have Haworths (Nelson firm) Sarsaparilla for a treat.

Knew a bloke who used to make his own by eating 200 black jacks a day and pissing in a bottle and it was lovely!
What a Face

1220% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our pop van came round every week; at first it was 'Corona',then they got turfed out by 'Alpine',who were cheaper and offered more choice.
The pineappleade was the best. They also did big stone jugs of ginger beer. Throat clutching stuff,not the weak rubbish that passes for it now.
Happy days.

1320% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all about having things in moderation, your kid having the odd glass of coke etc is fine.

It is when he has it all the time that will rot his teeth.

It should be enough to motivate you Johnny to get off that Pepsi crack for your kids as if they see you constantly drinking it then they usually want to as well.

He is at a very impressionable age. Smile

I'm not having a pop mate (no pun intended!) BTW! Very Happy

Last edited by karlypants on Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:32; edited 2 times in total

1420% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Knew a bloke who used to make his own by eating 200 black jacks a day and pissing in a bottle and it was lovely!
What a Face

Very Happy

1520% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:33

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Is that the aniseed flavoured pop?

Knew a bloke who used to make his own and it was lovely!

It's not an aniseed taste it's more of a liquorice taste if anything.

1620% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:34

karlypants wrote:It's all about having things in moderation, your kid having the odd glass of coke etc is fine.

It should be enough to motivate you Johnny to get off that Pepsi crack for your kids as if they see you constantly drinking it then they usually want to as well.

When you stop your bargain booze addiction i will follow suit.

In fairness i agree with you KP.  it's finding the time for sorting myself out.  320 hours in 5 weeks i've worked and yes i know i get time to be on here etc etc but it is time away from home.

1720% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

KP's right.
Tell him you support City. It's too late for me,but you can save the little chap a lifetime of heartache.20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Sad-eyes-smiley-emoticon

1820% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:39

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

KP's right.
Tell him you support City. It's too late for me,but you can save the little chap a lifetime of heartache.20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Sad-eyes-smiley-emoticon
Never

He supports Barca anyway, Bolton are his second team

1920% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:It's all about having things in moderation, your kid having the odd glass of coke etc is fine.

When you stop your bargain booze addiction i will follow suit.

In fairness i agree with you KP.  it's finding the time for sorting myself out.  320 hours in 5 weeks i've worked and yes i know i get time to be on here etc etc but it is time away from home.

It's your comforts away from home mate we all have them. Smile

2020% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Mon Jul 13 2015, 12:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

(Pepsi x 2) + (Twirl x 4) X 365 = DIABETES

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum