Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off!

+8
finlaymcdanger
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

6120% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Tue Jul 14 2015, 17:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:On average, I'd pay about £6 for a bottle of wine.

doffcocker wrote:Why should us classy drinkers

Ha ha, £6 is classy?

You utter bellend.

6220% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Tue Jul 14 2015, 17:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Why drink that crap when you can drink Irn Bru.
Doesn't make sense.
It's only for Scottish people that Bonce, Hipster has it coming through his taps at home.

Plus it's made from rusty girders! 

Diet coke for me BTW!
I drink it all the time,and it's not done me any harm. Very Happy

6320% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Tue Jul 14 2015, 17:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DC, you are doing something wrong.

You can pick up a bottle of Hardys or wolf blass for a fiver!

6420% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Tue Jul 14 2015, 17:50

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
2. Pepsi... over Coke? Come on, sort it out.

Possibly the most misguided thing you've ever posted.

Pepsi is the cola king. Everyone knows it.

You tell him nat. I wouldn't clean the toilet with coke (which apparently its very good for)

6520% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Tue Jul 14 2015, 17:52

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:On average, I'd pay about £6 for a bottle of wine.

doffcocker wrote:Why should us classy drinkers

Ha ha, £6 is classy?

You utter bellend.

I won't go into what I spend on wine, not least because I owe money to another poster.

But I will say you don't always get what you pay for. Classy drinkers shop around.

6620% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Tue Jul 14 2015, 17:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

6720% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Tue Jul 14 2015, 18:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

I won't go into what I spend on wine, not least because I owe money to another poster.

You did a runner after KP blew you behind Bargain Booze?

That's shady.

6820% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Tue Jul 14 2015, 18:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

You did a runner after KP blew you behind Bargain Booze?

That's shady.

lol!

6920% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Tue Jul 14 2015, 22:34

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Breadman wrote:I can't believe I'm going to say this but Whittam's right.

Pepsi beats Coke all day long.

But Pepsi Max is shit - I'd rather drink water.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

Coke is a million times better tasting than Pepsi.

Pepsi = shit
Coke = nice

No more needs to be said. I am correct. FACT.

7020% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Tue Jul 14 2015, 22:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm an Irn Bru man,but if it came to a choice between Pepsi or Coke,then it would have to be Coke.

7120% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Tue Jul 14 2015, 22:54

boltonbonce wrote:I'm an Irn Bru man,but if it came to a choice between Pepsi or Coke,then it would have to be the nostril candy hands down.

Tut tut

7220% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Thu Jul 16 2015, 11:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't stand self-righteous gits that insist on drinking full fat pop on the basis that "it tastes better than diet/zero carb versions of the same drink" - usually the same fat bastards that insist on having full fat milk or "proper butter" - if only to have a go at people who have actually learnt something from history.

Now I can laugh that they are being taxed for the privilege.

Self Righteousness Tax - great idea!

7320% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Thu Jul 16 2015, 11:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Can't stand self-righteous gits that insist on drinking full fat pop on the basis that "it tastes better than diet/zero carb versions of the same drink" - usually the same fat bastards that insist on having full fat milk or "proper butter" - if only to have a go at people who have actually learnt something from history.

You utter bellend. What a dull life you must lead if you'd rather drink something tasteless than experience the highs of proper Pepsi.

I drink plenty of Pepsi and I bet I can run 5 miles in a third of the time it takes you.

7420% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Thu Jul 16 2015, 12:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I drink plenty of Pepsi and I bet I can run 5 miles in a third of the time it takes you.

It wouldn't surprise me that with the lengths you have to go to, to get custom with you being on the game and all that. Very Happy

7520% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Thu Jul 16 2015, 13:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Can't stand self-righteous gits that insist on drinking full fat pop on the basis that "it tastes better than diet/zero carb versions of the same drink" - usually the same fat bastards that insist on having full fat milk or "proper butter" - if only to have a go at people who have actually learnt something from history.

You utter bellend. What a dull life you must lead if you'd rather drink something tasteless than experience the highs of proper Pepsi.

Easy, Easy....

7620% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Thu Jul 16 2015, 13:05

Most dieticians and nutritionists advise against going for low fat options because people fall into the trap of thinking "Ah, it's low fat, so I can have loads!", when in actual fact, it's not low fat, it's just slightly lower than the full fat option.

7720% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Thu Jul 16 2015, 13:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Most dieticians and nutritionists advise against going for low fat options because people fall into the trap of thinking "Ah, it's low fat, so I can have loads!", when in actual fact, it's not low fat, it's just slightly lower than the full fat option.

Interesting logic akin to saying don't exercise in case you fall into the trap of overdoing it. Safest to do nothing eh?

7820% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Thu Jul 16 2015, 13:48

Er, not really, no.......

7920% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Thu Jul 16 2015, 14:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Companies want to keep their diet version of a product the same taste so some of the ingredients are substituted for less calorific ones and other ingredients added to retain the same taste as the full fat version.

The question you should be asking yourself is that are the extra added ingredients in the diet version better for your health than the full fat version!

8020% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! - Page 4 Empty Re: 20% Pepsi Price Increase? Feck Off! Thu Jul 16 2015, 16:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Companies want to keep their diet version of a product the same taste so some of the ingredients are substituted for less calorific ones and other ingredients added to retain the same taste as the full fat version.

The question you should be asking yourself is that are the extra added ingredients in the diet version better for your health than the full fat version!

"Leading scientists" say Aspartame increases average lifespan by 5 years and erection maintenance by 50%. In the interest of balance I would point out that some may disagree.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum