Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Second Amendment related fun & games from over the pond.

+6
Norpig
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hadn't realised that it is the 9th time so far this year! Shocked

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:That's because they're too fucking trigger happy if they were given them.
Two examples come to mind some geezer in Liverpool a few years back,not taken his Mede for Schizophrenia n starts waving a samurai sword.Not good but the Police arrive and instead of say shooting him in the leg to put the guy down shoot him dead!.
The second was Manchester Firearms team are training,one set of Cops are chasing another set of Cops who are playing Armed Robbers,as Cops A pull Cops B ( playing Robbers) one of the Cops in The chasing Car gets a little excited and shoots his pal DEAD! Whoops FFS right royal fuck up that was.
I presume they now use blank cartridges instead of live rounds.

Now if they're gonna shoot their mates in a training exercise god help us if they are ever given side arms.Armed Response shooting their pals OMG.No to Cops with Guns.Our Gun Laws are among the strictest in the World,that's why our Murder rate by firearm is probably one of the lowest in the World.
Long may it stay that way.

I miss White84.

Funny that, I was just thinking that myself.

Wonder what he did with his banner.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know loads of people that go shooting, they really enjoy it.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
A musket and a syrup. That's how you do business. the NRA are totally and utterly deluded and as long as public figures like Chuck are given airtime the situation will never change.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum