Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banner uploaded to bolton nuts face book

+5
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
White84
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Got it today nailed it to my mates fence I'm not on Facebook so his mrs uploaded the photo to bolton nuts face book that long she had to take it in two but it's on face book took us hours tieing rope to it for handles just got to get it in the ground.

Before the match or what ideas plz

Operation Freedman out is a go!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Link might be good White

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've no idea Hipster we nailed it to my mates fence,his bird is on Facebook n she uploaded it on to the Bolton Nuts Facebook site.
I was too busy tying rope as handles but Apparantley it's on there.Its 30 ft x 4 ft so it's going to be hard getting it in .If you are on Facebook Bolton nuts facebook is a pic in my mates back garden nailed to his fence.
Sorry best I can do.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not good enough I've been wanting to see this banner all week.

Is this it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right I found it. 

hope you dont mind me posting.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good luck sneaking it in!

Who's An and what's she done?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like it.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the banner at the Macron - and I think it was confiscated too.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Saw the banner 84 but why put it up before the match started mate?? the effing stewards were all over it!!! hope you got it back or money back at least??

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I saw a tweet earlier quoting the banner "Play with freedom, not Freedman. Douggie Out!"

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What happened? Did they take the banner down?

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Yeah, I came on the chat box at half time to say I saw it get taken down. I dont think the steward kept it. I think it was put up too early probably...

Bolton Nuts

Admin

White84 wrote:I've no idea Hipster we nailed it to my mates fence,his bird is on Facebook n she uploaded it on to the Bolton Nuts Facebook site.
I was too busy tying rope as handles but Apparantley it's on there.Its 30 ft x 4 ft so it's going to be hard getting it in .If you are on Facebook Bolton nuts facebook is a pic in my mates back garden nailed to his fence.
Sorry best I can do.
How did you get it in??
And why did you put it up so early?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I just got back in,first of all we tried to tie at the front of the ESU but the stewards started saying have you got a fire safety certificate for that you can't have it draped over the front bit but put it the top of the ESU so we did.
Next thing the steward said Gartside has sent a message to confiscate it.I said fuck that probably be needing that again and I had to take it down.I said I paid £180 for that it's fucking mine n it's coming home with me.
He was cool about it,one of the female stewards said get it out outside the ground.

The game was apalling till Mavies went centre mid n started pulling the strings Mason could of had 5 he had 2 one on ones with the Goalie,one wide,one hit at the Goalie.First 64 minutes shit last 26 excellent.
Why Pratley plays don't know.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

White84 wrote:I just got back in,first of all we tried to tie at the front of the ESU but the stewards started saying have you got a fire safety certificate for that you can't have it draped over the front bit but put it the top of the ESU so we did.
Next thing the steward said Gartside has sent a message to confiscate it.I said fuck that probably be needing that again and I had to take it down.I said I paid £180 for that it's fucking mine n it's coming home with me.
He was cool about it,one of the female stewards said get it out outside the ground.

The game was apalling till Mavies went centre mid n started pulling the strings Mason could of had 5 he had 2 one on ones with the Goalie,one wide,one hit at the Goalie.First 64 minutes shit last 26 excellent.
Why Pratley plays don't know.
Have you seen the news?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fame at last. ::dance:: lol! :uk:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: