Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isn't Life to Be Lived?

+13
Bollotom2014
boltonbonce
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
White84
Banks of the Croal
Tigermin
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 11:10

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

TEFL course - is that where they teach you how to make aluminium pans?

22Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 11:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:TEFL course - is that where they teach you how to make aluminium pans?
No mate - it's how to acquire a ticket that gets you the undivided attention of a room full of doting 17 year old Thai girls who need help with the English tongue. Future perfect.

23Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 11:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's clear from this thread that many of you are in the same boat, trudging through life until the inevitable keeling over.

So I've booked a mini-bus (can be increased to a full size coach if numbers get high) for 3rd January 2015, it leaves Bolton bus station at 2pm. So you've got a little over 3 months to liquidate your assets, pay your debts, leave your wife and kids, and put together a small bag of essentials.

The mini-bus will take us to Dover where we will cross to France - and that's as far as the organisation goes. After that we go where the wind takes us.

It's going to change our lives and no one will regret it.

24Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 11:54

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:So I've booked a mini-bus (can be increased to a full size coach if numbers get high) for 3rd January 2015, it leaves Bolton bus station at 2pm. So you've got a little over 3 months to liquidate your assets, pay your debts, leave your wife and kids, and put together a small bag of essentials.

Im loving the idea and would like to say I'm in but once I've sold off all my worldly goods there'd barely be enough to pay for a 519 trip up to Johnson fold. Can I work my passage by making non-stick pans as we go?

25Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm in. I'll bring my wind up gramophone and my Brucie LP's.
I'm also steeped in the ways of the red man.
Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Red-Indian-in-canoe-coloring-page

26Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:

Im loving the idea and would like to say I'm in but once I've sold off all my worldly goods there'd barely be enough to pay for a 519 trip up to Johnson fold. Can I work my passage by making non-stick pans as we go?

The whole point of this trip is to free ourselves from the constraints that money brings. Basically, everyone should bring no more than £200. The fact that we need to earn money to get around the world should keep our minds sharp.

If I have to sell my body in Antwerp to feed myself then so be it.

27Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:.

The mini-bus will take us to Dover where we will cross to Calais - and that's as far as the organisation goes.

Count me out. I've no time for the bloody snail scoffers and from what I have read in the papers the place is full of bloody foreigners.

28Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Count me out. I've no time for the bloody snail scoffers and from what I have read in the papers the place is full of bloody foreigners.

France is just the passageway to enlightenment and personal achievement.

29Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Don't believe everything you read in the African Stowaway handbook.

30Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 13:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tried the nomadic life over 30 years ago.
I was away for over 12 months,sustained only by messages from my wife and 3 boys,Hamish,Jock and Angus.
Luckily the lodger,Mr McTavish kept his eye on them.
There's no place like home.

31Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 14:25

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

I feel ready to throw off the shackles and enter your passageway.

32Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 16:31

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:

The whole point of this trip is to free ourselves from the constraints that money brings. Basically, everyone should bring no more than £200. The fact that we need to earn money to get around the world should keep our minds sharp.

If I have to sell my body in Antwerp to feed myself then so be it.

You didn't say anything about dieting!!

33Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 16:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Listen up Bollotom, either you're in or you're out. Quit the funny stuff.

34Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 16:43

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Listen up Bollotom, either you're in or you're out. Quit the funny stuff.
By gum! Only been here 5 minutes and I'm already getting proposa propitis  chatted up.

35Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 16:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:
By gum! Only been here 5 minutes and I'm already getting proposa propitis  chatted up.

You're lucky you pitched up in time to make this life changing decision. I'll expect you at Bolton bus station in January with nothing but a fanny pack.

36Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Sep 22 2014, 16:54

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:

You're lucky you pitched up in time to make this life changing decision. I'll expect you at Bolton bus station in January with nothing but a fanny pack.

I just love it when you talk dirty.   Twisted Evil

37Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right, the big day is fast approaching. I've sold Whittam Towers, given notice at work, and put my collection of Twirl wrappers on eBay.

I hope the rest of you have followed my lead, I expect you at Bolton Bus Station on 3rd January.

38Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Right, the big day is fast approaching. I've sold Whittam Towers, given notice at work, and put my collection of Twirl wrappers on eBay.

I hope the rest of you have followed my lead, I expect you at Bolton Bus Station on 3rd January.
Is it a mass orgy?

39Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Is it a mass orgy?

I'm absolutely seething that you think this is a laughing matter.

This is your chance to turn your life around and actually experience the reason God put you on this planet. Believe it or not there's more to life than shagging slappers behind Bargain Booze.

40Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Right, the big day is fast approaching. I've sold Whittam Towers, given notice at work, and put my collection of Twirl wrappers on eBay.

Which bus station, in Bolton, as there are 2?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum