Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do You Do Before You Go To Sleep?

+9
Spillthebeans
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust will love this thread.

Every night before I go to bed I drink a pint of fresh orange juice and eat 5 McVitie's Cheddar biscuits. I then have a wash/clean teeth etc and read for 30 minutes before I turn the light off.

Welcome to my life.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a bloody good piss and syphon the python in the hope that I wont have to get up in the night.

I watch old Rovers videos for an hour while eating a box of microwave chips and ketchup, washed down with 4 cans of Stella. I then write an abusive Tweet to whichever Bolton player I hate the most that day, pull one off to a topless photo of Steve Kean, then read Simon Garner's autobiography.

I am so boring. I don't eat anything after 10pm. Drink a glass of water, go to bed with the newspaper.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BH, I'm sure we're all very envious of your life style mate. You'd better slow down. Living in the fast lane like that will shorten your life.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Tie the wife up in bed, then watch telly or read for half an hour then have sex with the wife while she is tied up then untie her and she goes to sleep while i read some more. Its what she likes.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Have an hour on fifa then watch an episode of Family guy and it's lights out.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Wanderlust will love this thread.

Every night before I go to bed I drink a pint of fresh orange juice and eat 5 McVitie's Cheddar biscuits. I then have a wash/clean teeth etc and read for 30 minutes before I turn the light off.

Welcome to my life.

Dentists would strongly suggest not drinking orange juice shortly before cleaning your teeth as it damages the enamel.

The two things I always do before I go to bed are clean my teeth and have a pee. As RT said us oldies really do need that last thing at night pee.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My uni schedule means I get to enjoy a ridiculous sleeping pattern. Most nights I'm not in bed until 5am.
In the time leading up to this, I take our dog for a half an hour walk, I play Championship Manager (best achievement - Leigh RMI, Champions League champions - had to get that in!) whilst having something that's easy to follow on the box, and then watch an episode of whatever taxing drama series I'm currently getting through, whether that be The Wire, The Sopranos, The West Wing etc.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Get up at 1am to check the doors are locked after the kids have come in . Then drink the pint of beet root juice I forgot to drink earlier ,it's good for keeping blood pressure lower but tastes like shit. Go back to sleep again then get woken up by poppy the dog at about 3am to go out in the garden to pee and bark at the tree dwellers she sees that I don't. Back to sleep , up at 5 to unload the juice, back to sleep again. Up at 7am to take the youngest to the station for school.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Have a pee, turn the TV off roll over and nick extra quilt off the misses.

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Read what others do before they go to sleep Sleep

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I like to fall asleep listening to Up All Night on BBC 5 Live. It's hosted by Rhod Sharp/Dotun Adebayo. I've listened to it for years. They're like two old friends. I even chat to Dotun on Facebook occasionally.

I got ridiculed by my mates at Glastonbury one year for listening to World Business Report in my tent.

My favourite segment is Science with Dr Karl, it's on Thursday mornings 3am-4am, I usually listen to the podcast of that.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I tend to close my eyes.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I LOVE this thread - as predicted.
Well it's OK in a human interest kind of way.
I'm usually cream-crackered by the time I get myself to bed so I usually pee like a dray horse, scrub everything throughly, take my medication (there you go Natasha - on a plate!) drink a pint of water and get in bed. I always give the missus a bit of affection even if she's been a complete tosspot that day. Killer Sudoku or Cryptic Crossword usually finishes me off if the missus doesn't. Up for a slash when the bladder demands it and awake by 5 or 6, straight into the office in a dressing gown with a coffee and juice. Work for a couple of hours, back for a shower and get dressed by 8 and start my day job at 8.30 latest.
Can't wait to retire!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People drinking PINTS of liquid before bed?!

You'd be up after 40 minutes for a piss.

certainly not a good idea if you're looking for restful sleep.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think Wanderlust has the hots for Natasha.

The fact this thread was headed with his name will have made his week.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:My uni schedule means I get to enjoy a ridiculous sleeping pattern. Most nights I'm not in bed until 5am.
In the time leading up to this, I take our dog for a half an hour walk, I play Championship Manager (best achievement - Leigh RMI, Champions League champions - had to get that in!) whilst having something that's easy to follow on the box, and then watch an episode of whatever taxing drama series I'm currently getting through, whether that be The Wire, The Sopranos, The West Wing etc.

How do you find the time to update your website, ihatekevindavies.com?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

There's no such website... oh, I see what you did there.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Go for a pee at 8pm, again at 10 pm. go to bed soon after. Read my eBook until it hits me on the head, Turn it off, get up for a last pee, and climb into the pit. Give the missus a nudge because she's started snoring. Wake up at 0626 wanting a pee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum