Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Will Remember Them.

+6
Copper Dragon
Banks of the Croal
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 19:46

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I heard that the war started when a bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry.

22We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 19:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I heard that the war started when a bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry.
I think it was something to do with Rio Ferdinand's grandad.

23We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 19:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

LEST WE FORGET

24We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Hostility on here is amazeballs. You wouldn't think we were on the up

It's just Scott off his meds again.

He does this every so often.

It's because he can't read very well and gets confused with where he's up to with his tablets if he misses a day because he can't read what it says on the blister pack

"Monday...Tuesday....Wheelbarrow...Thursday.....Frying Pan.....Saturday.....Sunshine....."

It's not his fault really.
Go and fuckoff , I've never really liked you to be honest until you blamed me for sending you a personal message.

Do you remember?

25We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:10

Where the fuck has this come from now?

Grow up.

26We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You said you got a threatening message, and thought it was me via this site.

Do you want me to bring it up?

27We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:14

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Now Now Ladies.

28We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:16

Yeah, I remember.

But then we established that it wasn't you, I apologized, you accepted it, we shook hands, had a laugh on here for the best part of twelve months and now suddenly, you're calling me a twat and a knob and telling me to fuck off.

You're mental.

29We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No , you're mental, the joke is on you hahaha.

30We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a fitting tribute to the many who gave their lives for the country isn't it.

31We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well said HN, they should hang their heads in shame.

32We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:27

Mr Magoo wrote:Well said HN, they should hang their heads in shame.

Me.....?

What the fuck have I done?

33We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:29

You've been winding poor Scotty up for weeks now.

It's really not on.

34We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:30

Have I?

Go on.....what have I said?

35We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:35

Ive found this thing on profiles bread today and you can add a name in and ignore all there posts. They dont show up. Its what ive done for boggers and 74. Knock yourself out

36We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:36

Forgot to say.........its amazeballs

37We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:37

Very sensitive of you, I think my amazeballs comment is the first time I've posted to you on here.

You're going to end up with quite a list.

38We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's all get our own threads. It's the future.
I've got all mod cons in mine.
A little woman comes in every day to clean (and to try and find out what happened to the little woman who came in the previous day). It's the dogs bollocks.

We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Happy-dog-smiley-emoticon

39We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 21:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:You've been winding poor Scotty up for weeks now.

It's really not on.
:clap:

40We Will Remember Them. - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 21:31

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Fuck me I've been gone two hours and come back to find its all kicked off again, on this thread of all places. Maybe someone should start an argument thread and everyone can go there for a good barney.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum