Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

" I couldnt give a shit" fans...

+11
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
doffcocker
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
B.D.P
Reebok_Rebel
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Tue Nov 18 2014, 10:32

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sorry for this, but do fans who don't give a shit and never go to games get your goat? 

Yes this is kind of a dig at hipster, I just don't get him. Never once can I remember him posting anything remotely passionate about BWFC, good or bad. Truth be told, I wish I could check IP addresses as im pretty sure him and Whittam are the same person. 

Seriously, Bolton could lose 10-0 to fleetwood town, then the stadium could get destroyed by a freak gust of wind, killing the whole squad... and the only post from hipster would be something like...

"oh well, shit happens, couldnt care less TBH. TBT I didn't know we had lost 10-0 till I tuned in to BN, I was checking out what Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber were having for lunch on twitter"

This isn't just a tread about hipster, hes just my prime example of a CGASF (guess the acronym) I see loads at the Reebok, fans who don't even bother to cheer goals, has the passion really been pissed out of football that much or these people? 

anyone else feel like this, or just me?

B.D.P

B.D.P
David Lee
David Lee

I agree  Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Sorry for this, but do fans who don't give a shit and never go to games get your goat? 

Yes this is kind of a dig at hipster, I just don't get him. Never once can I remember him posting anything remotely passionate about BWFC, good or bad. Truth be told, I wish I could check IP addresses as im pretty sure him and Whittam are the same person. 

Seriously, Bolton could lose 10-0 to fleetwood town, then the stadium could get destroyed by a freak gust of wind, killing the whole squad... and the only post from hipster would be something like...

"oh well, shit happens, couldnt care less TBH. TBT I didn't know we had lost 10-0 till I tuned in to BN, I was checking out what Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber were having for lunch on twitter"

This isn't just a tread about hipster, hes just my prime example of a CGASF (guess the acronym) I see loads at the Reebok, fans who don't even bother to cheer goals, has the passion really been pissed out of football that much or these people? 

What a dumb post.

Some people are passionate about football, some about rugby, some about X-Factor and some (Magoo) about shagging farmyard animals. Just because someone takes an interest in football doesn't mean every defeat has them on suicide watch. They like football but it doesn't have an impact on their life.

BWFC used to rule my life, nowadays it's still important but I don't go to away games and a defeat doesn't hurt me like it used to.

Rebel, in all honesty I don't understand people like you - why do you let a bunch of overpaid ponces ruin your weekend? They don't give a shite about you or BWFC so why do you?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Sorry for this, but do fans who don't give a shit and never go to games get your goat? 

What a dumb post.

Some people are passionate about football, some about rugby, some about X-Factor and some (Magoo) about shagging farmyard animals. Just because someone takes an interest in football doesn't mean every defeat has them on suicide watch. They like football but it doesn't have an impact on their life.

BWFC used to rule my life, nowadays it's still important but I don't go to away games and a defeat doesn't hurt me like it used to.

Rebel, in all honesty I don't understand people like you - why do you let a bunch of overpaid ponces ruin your weekend? They don't give a shite about you or BWFC so why do you?
Look no further!!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebel has it just dawned on you not everyone in the world shares your exact personality?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

in defence of Hipster, he has posted over 10,000 times on here, he must have some passion for Bolton or else why bother?
I think there is a good mix on here of fans who go to games and ones who don't for whatever reason but the most important part is whatever happens they still support the Super Whites.

Sad that you could let that bother you if you ask me.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's amazing the sense of loyalty and dedication some people feel they owe football clubs, especially in an age when money talks.

One thing I don't get mind is people leaving early. Again, it's not a loyalty thing or anything to do with not being a proper fan, it's a "why go to a football match if you intend to miss the end?" thing.

The Wigan match was amazing, considering how miserable it's been for so long. I was really looking forward to full time to see the whole Bolton end erupt - it's not every year we get to have our moment in front of them smug barstewards - and of course a good chunk of us were already on our way home as usual.

B.D.P

B.D.P
David Lee
David Lee

I don't understand people leaving early.

Especially when its a good game.

Some lads near me leave on 85 minutes every game.

They've missed loads of goals.

10" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Tue Nov 18 2014, 14:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't understand why anyone would get wound up by how fanatical or otherwise other people are. I tend to be vocal at games and always stay to the final whistle but if other people want to show their support differently that's up to them and I won't be losing any sleep over it.
We have been so poor and hopeless for the last couple of years that it's no bad thing that people show ANY interest in BWFC.

11" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Tue Nov 18 2014, 14:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cunting girly ass shit flicker.

12" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Tue Nov 18 2014, 15:21

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I think it's a bit judgemental to lump everyone who doesn't go to the match in the 'don't give a shit' catagory. I get to the macron as often as I can but I've got kids and I'm not exactly rolling in it. It's expensive going to a match these days when you factor in food and drinks and transport costs on top of tickets as well. How can I justify spending £50/£60 every week when I have a family to think about? Especially when, under the last few managers in particular, the team are playing like a pub team. If the players can't be arsed making an effort and the manager is an absolute cock (dougie in particular) for fuck know how many thousand pounds a week why should I spend my last bit of hard earned cash watching them when it could be spent taking my kids out or something similar?

13" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Tue Nov 18 2014, 15:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The laughable thing about Rebel's original post is that a couple of months ago he said he'd stopped going because he was sick of the crap football under Freedman.

Shit fan Rebel.

14" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Tue Nov 18 2014, 15:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I think it's a bit judgemental to lump everyone who doesn't go to the match in the 'don't give a shit' catagory. I get to the macron as often as I can but I've got kids and I'm not exactly rolling in it. It's expensive going to a match these days when you factor in food and drinks and transport costs on top of tickets as well. How can I justify spending £50/£60 every week when I have a family to think about? Especially when, under the last few managers in particular, the team are playing like a pub team. If the players can't be arsed making an effort and the manager is an absolute cock (dougie in particular) for fuck know how many thousand pounds a week why should I spend my last bit of hard earned cash watching them when it could be spent taking my kids out or something similar?
:clap:

15" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Tue Nov 18 2014, 18:45

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster doesn't like football, he is only here to tell people that they are wrong whilst not having an opinion one way or the other.

Still, he's one rung up the ladder from Boggers.

16" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Tue Nov 18 2014, 18:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You must not read my posts.

I think I'm pretty forthright with my opinions.

17" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 06:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What makes me laugh is so called fans that never go to football matches that make out they know everything about football sitting in their armchairs, some even say to real fans (that actually go) that they know nothing about professional football the deluded fuckwits Laughing  .

18" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 07:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What makes me laugh is so called fans that never go to football matches that make out they know everything about football sitting in their armchairs, some even say to real fans (that actually go) that they know nothing about professional football the deluded fuckwits Laughing  .

I've learnt to ignore wanderlust, you should too.

19" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 09:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:What makes me laugh is so called fans that never go to football matches that make out they know everything about football sitting in their armchairs, some even say to real fans (that actually go) that they know nothing about professional football the deluded fuckwits Laughing  .

I've learnt to ignore wanderlust, you should too.

Lets's pretend you are two different people and not a borderline schizophrenic keyboard warrior with multiple online personas for a while...

You have no idea who goes to which matches, so why do you let it bother you? Do you think we believe you go to games or actually care if you do or not?

Anyway it's irrelevant as apart from wumming, all you ever do is witter on about "The Apprentice" and overrated boxers instead of showing any insight whatsoever into the game of football - which is in theory what we're here to discuss.

Looking forward to your inevitable "I'm a Celebrity" thread and how Ant and Dec are going to determine our performance against Blackpool.

20" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 10:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not going to Blackpool on Saturday. Does that make me a bad person?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum