Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

" I couldnt give a shit" fans...

+11
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
doffcocker
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
B.D.P
Reebok_Rebel
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 10:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm not going to Blackpool on Saturday. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes - but can you prove you're not going RT?

22" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 10:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm not going to Blackpool on Saturday. Does that make me a bad person?

Apparently ...Christmas shopping in Manchester is more important.

23" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 10:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Apparently ...Christmas shopping in Manchester is more important.

Ridiculous. Now I know that you're making it up. Smile

24" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 10:40

B.D.P

B.D.P
David Lee
David Lee

Scott and Natasha are the same person  Laughing

Always knew 'Natasha' had multiple accounts on here.

25" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 11:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

B.D.P wrote:Scott and Natasha are the same person  Laughing

Always knew 'Natasha' had multiple accounts on here.

I am Natasha - but only at weekends. Boggers does it for the rest of the week.
It's a public service you know.

26" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 11:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Lets's pretend you are two different people and not a borderline schizophrenic keyboard warrior with multiple online personas for a while...

You have no idea who goes to which matches, so why do you let it bother you? Do you think we believe you go to games or actually care if you do or not?

Anyway it's irrelevant as apart from wumming, all you ever do is  witter on about "The Apprentice" and overrated boxers instead of showing any insight whatsoever into the game of football - which is in theory what we're here to discuss.

Looking forward to your inevitable "I'm a Celebrity" thread and how Ant and Dec are going to determine our performance against Blackpool.

I have no problem with people not going to games, the sad fuckers are the ones who waste their time and money on watching this shite. Like me.

What I do have a problem with is condescending bellends who think they know it all despite not having been to the Macron this decade.

27" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 12:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Lets's pretend you are two different people and not a borderline schizophrenic keyboard warrior with multiple online personas for a while...

You have no idea who goes to which matches, so why do you let it bother you? Do you think we believe you go to games or actually care if you do or not?

Anyway it's irrelevant as apart from wumming, all you ever do is  witter on about "The Apprentice" and overrated boxers instead of showing any insight whatsoever into the game of football - which is in theory what we're here to discuss.

Looking forward to your inevitable "I'm a Celebrity" thread and how Ant and Dec are going to determine our performance against Blackpool.

What I do have a problem with is condescending bellends who think they know it all despite not having been to the Macron this decade.

One of the key points of an internet forum is to let people who live all over the world discuss the team etc. I go to matches when I can but there are many who live further away or abroad who can't possibly attend. You complain about prices but when I go to the Macron I have to pay full whack for tickets and factor in a 400 mile round trip journey. It's not a pleasant journey either as anyone who made the trip to Norwich the other week - and those who decided against coming will attest. If I take my kids the average home game costs me about the same as a season ticket including travel & food. Giving an opinion does not constitute "thinking they know it all". Everyone is entitled to an opinion regardless of where they live or how frequently their circumstances permit them to see the team live. If you want forum members to continue to tolerate your online personas, you should respect other people's right to an opinion.

28" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 16:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:What makes me laugh is so called fans that never go to football matches that make out they know everything about football sitting in their armchairs, some even say to real fans (that actually go) that they know nothing about professional football the deluded fuckwits Laughing  .

I've learnt to ignore wanderlust, you should too.
I don't read any of his posts, so i don't have a problem with him.

29" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 19:25

I'm not having it that Whittam and Scott are one and the same.

I know they've both got tiny penises, but I think that's where the similarities end.

30" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 19:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm not having it that Whittam and Scott are one and the same.

I know they've both got tiny penises, but I think that's where the similarities end.

How much longer am I to put up with jibes about my penis?

31" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 19:31

About three inches.....?

32" I couldnt give a shit" fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: " I couldnt give a shit" fans... Wed Nov 19 2014, 21:37

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Come now guys - leave Natasha's penis alone.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum