Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-England and Liverpool striker Heskey looking to earn Wanderers deal

+7
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is what happens when a football club is skint. We can no longer afford has-beens like Hierro, Campo and Okocha who were all in a similar position to Heskey but it still looks like we might end up with a relatively geriatric team if the budget can stretch to it.

That said, I think it's a good thing to bring in players who have something to prove. If they fail, it won't be for the want of trying.

Why what premier league club had just released him. Oh yeah an oz a league team. So not his whole career

Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:No he's not.

Must be why he's played his whole career in the premier league

...a bit like David Ngog.

(Well, not all his career, but neither has Cole.)

Like has already been said, if it is as a mentor to the younger lads then maybe but can't gudjohnson do that. If it's a replacement for beckford and means we can't get anyone else then no thanks

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Why what premier league club had just released him. Oh yeah an oz a league team. So not his whole career

** DELETED BY MODS **

Why am i. You said he had played his whole career in the prem which he hasnt. And please don't use that word on me. I'll only ask nicely once boggers. Whatever we disagree on I'm not arsed. Call me a cunt but don't use that word please.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Y2J wrote:Why am i.

You have just said that joe cole was released from a team in oz

You know full well i was on about heskey. Breaders was talking about joe cole not me. Try and keep track of your ballooning at least

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No dickhead. I only said that joe cole had played his full career in the prem and you replied with some smart arse comment referring to heskey.

You must be easily confused

Oh and joe cole played for lille, sorry for being pedantic but im sure the terms of his loan contract werent that lille quit the french league and joined the premiership for one season

And yeah, just re read. Your right, you said it about joe cole not heskey. Either way your wrong though

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Oh and joe cole played for lille, sorry for being pedantic but im sure the terms of his loan contract werent that lille quit the french league and joined the premiership for one season

Sorry for not being an expert on joe cole. Although your point backs up my argument that he's a good player, the French league is of high quality

Most teams in the top french league would struggle in league 1

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Play nice, children. We're on the same team.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

I think you'll find keegan I've not hurled one personal insult. Just stated facts

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It's all good, Johnny.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I think you'll find keegan I've not hurled one personal insult. Just stated facts

You usually do though..

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers, shut the fuck up with your hardman act.

You're a soft lad and everyone knows it.

Boggers.......!

Come on now, mate.

:nono:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Boggers, shut the fuck up with your hardman act.

You're a soft lad and everyone knows it.

Ex-England and Liverpool striker Heskey looking to earn Wanderers deal - Page 2 F6F170D4-9FA1-48F6-B634-B429606477B9_zpskeal8cei

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum