Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-England and Liverpool striker Heskey looking to earn Wanderers deal

+7
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

On a note of much wider importance, did Boggers post that the mods deleted say tugboat?

Think we're over doing it if we're banning that.

No, read the thread. i said i was happy for him to call me a cunt. Just not this particular word he used. Its done now anyway

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:On a note of much wider importance, did Boggers post that the mods deleted say tugboat?

It was a Down's Syndrome slur.

Classy.

Fair enough, can't complain about that. 

My post has been corrected to tugboat though which I don't like though, so my original question stands.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Be quiet you idiot

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:On a note of much wider importance, did Boggers post that the mods deleted say tugboat?

It was a Down's Syndrome slur.

Classy.

And on another thread you're asking someone to "top themselves"

completely uncalled for.

apologise you tugboat.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Heskey? No way. He's never been fast enough or frankly a good enough finisher for me and even at his peak his best work was as a hold up player and tussler in the Kevin Davies mould. What we need is a real goalscorer, someone who can finish accurately and consistently. In my humble opinion Heskey is well past his sell by date and the money would be better spent on finding a younger and hungry player possibly from the prem on loan (not ideal I know but maybe our best option) or someone who's good but out of favour at our level (similar to Juke at 'Boro) and needs a change of scenery to get the best out of him. Who? I don't know for sure but it's certainly the avenue I'd be looking at if I was the manager.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum