Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open letter to Scott

+13
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Open letter to Scott Empty Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thank you for your emails and I don't know why you've had difficulty replying to me on my email account, so I'll reply in public as I nor any one else behind the scenes at Nuts have anything to hide.

First and foremost you brought the ban from here upon yourself.

I've no idea whatsoever why you have an issue with Bread - it's not my business about it anyway - but I did spend quite a great deal of my personal time a year or so ago to help you both build bridges and get on with each other.

Why it kicked off again I haven't a clue - but this time I've not been around to help patch things up - maybe I couldn't have anyway.

You've been around long enough though to know that there are several ways of avoiding internet squables on here such as using the 'ignore' function (the Foe's list in yours and everyones elses profile) the site provides, simply being big enough to ignore them without the use of 'blocking' them, reporting them to the mods, or ultimately walking away from the site itself.

You also know that we hardly ban anyone - it is the last resort when all our requests and temp bans have failed, that we do.

You were asked numerous times to pack it in - but you chose to ignore us.

Nuts isn't about 'we've got more posts than sush a such a forum has' because if we were we would never have started this forum in the first place.  

How could a new forum ever expect to compete with long established forums such as ww and tw, or even at the time Burnden Aces?

We were never about that, all we wanted was a place to have a laugh and catch up with the latest news on our club.

One thing I did know though was that all the forums that had failed - Bolton Banter, the clubs official forum, the Mavis forum, Rivals, the Bolton News and I think it is also reasonable to include BA as well - failed because the site owner either decided they were above their forums law themselves or simply did not have any modding on their sites - with the result that abuse, fake accounts and personal vendettas became rife and simply drove away all the decent posters - and we certainly wasn't going to let that happen here.

As for saying there were two people involved, we should treat both the same - well that is like saying if a player receives a red card for a retaliation that left the victim writhing around on the floor in response to an initial ankle tap that he should be sent off too!

The punishment as to fit the crime.

Mate, you brought this on yourself.

I didn't want you to be banned but you left us no other choice.

If you could promise to keep away from abusing Bread if we let you back we may reconsider your ban but for now you clearly couldn't.

If you are prepared to give your word on that though we could consider a Christmas amnesty for you.

The ball is in your court.

Are you man enough to apologise and move on?

2Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Stop trying to be reasonable. You cant reason with unreasonable bellends.

3Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So it would appear he regrets his actions?

4Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:04 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:So it would appear he regrets his actions?
Very much doubt it SK as he constantly keeps slagging us off here with him chum angry dad on BA.

5Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:17 pm

It's all a bit sad really.......

I honestly thought me and him had moved on and there wasn't any lingering animosity and that was great but then he got pissed one night and let rip.

And I specifically didn't have a go back and actually tried to calm him down but he then carried it on for a week, so in the end I thought "Fuck it and him."

I won't miss him because anybody who can bear a grudge for 12 months, pretend everything's great and suddenly erupt is a prick.

6Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Come on Scott you Faggot, say sorry for being a naughty little boy.

7Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:54 pm

May need to.reactivate his account for 24 hours and see if he comes on to apologise. Just reactivate the original one though

8Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:28 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Non members have the ability to contact mods.

9Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
Very much doubt it SK as he constantly keeps slagging us off here with him chum angry dad on BA.
So why has he been emailing sluffy or am I missing something?

10Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Yeah but such a public flogging deserves an equal public apology

11Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:53 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
karlypants wrote:
So why has he been emailing sluffy or am I missing something?
He has been using the contact link at the bottom to get hold of a mod (Sluffy).

I think we are all missing something as i don't understand it either, the only thing I can think of is that because he hasn't got his own way with being unbanned he simply slates us all there on a constant basis.

Last edited by karlypants on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Karlypants bummed him round the back of Bargain Booze.

13Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:Karlypants bummed him round the back of Bargain Booze.

I bet Cluedo's a riot round at your place.....

14Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

I don't get it.

15Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:02 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think you have ever got it Nat! Very Happy

16Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:05 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

I don't get it.

Have you never played Cluedo?

That's a shame.

Go and buy one, you'll love it.

17Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Then go and buy a curly wurly and shove a finger up your bum.
Who done it.

18Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Hmmmmmm........curly wurly

19Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:Thank you for your emails and I don't know why you've had difficulty replying to me on my email account, so I'll reply in public as I nor any one else behind the scenes at Nuts have anything to hide.

First and foremost you brought the ban from here upon yourself.

I've no idea whatsoever why you have an issue with Bread - it's not my business about it anyway - but I did spend quite a great deal of my personal time a year or so ago to help you both build bridges and get on with each other.

Why it kicked off again I haven't a clue - but this time I've not been around to help patch things up - maybe I couldn't have anyway.

You've been around long enough though to know that there are several ways of avoiding internet squables on here such as using the 'ignore' function (the Foe's list in yours and everyones elses profile) the site provides, simply being big enough to ignore them without the use of 'blocking' them, reporting them to the mods, or ultimately walking away from the site itself.

You also know that we hardly ban anyone - it is the last resort when all our requests and temp bans have failed, that we do.

You were asked numerous times to pack it in - but you chose to ignore us.

Nuts isn't about 'we've got more posts than sush a such a forum has' because if we were we would never have started this forum in the first place.  

How could a new forum ever expect to compete with long established forums such as ww and tw, or even at the time Burnden Aces?

We were never about that, all we wanted was a place to have a laugh and catch up with the latest news on our club.

One thing I did know though was that all the forums that had failed - Bolton Banter, the clubs official forum, the Mavis forum, Rivals, the Bolton News and I think it is also reasonable to include BA as well - failed because the site owner either decided they were above their forums law themselves or simply did not have any modding on their sites - with the result that abuse, fake accounts and personal vendettas became rife and simply drove away all the decent posters - and we certainly wasn't going to let that happen here.

As for saying there were two people involved, we should treat both the same - well that is like saying if a player receives a red card for a retaliation that left the victim writhing around on the floor in response to an initial ankle tap that he should be sent off too!

The punishment as to fit the crime.

Mate, you brought this on yourself.

I didn't want you to be banned but you left us no other choice.

If you could promise to keep away from abusing Bread if we let you back we may reconsider your ban but for now you clearly couldn't.

If you are prepared to give your word on that though we could consider a Christmas amnesty for you.

The ball is in your court.

Are you man enough to apologise and move on?
Does that apply to AD

20Open letter to Scott Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:46 pm

You doin' a Kissinger, Magoo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum