Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open letter to Scott

+13
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

121Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:58

Might bang a few pairs of mine on ebay then

122Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 16:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry about this. I've done it again. I've turned your serious discussion about Scott into a 'Brucie' issue.
I'll shut up now. Honest.

123Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 16:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

121 reply's :wtf2:

124Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 16:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

and about 110 not on topic Laughing

125Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 16:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And as usual it has become a free for all! Very Happy

126Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 16:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Isn't it fun Laughing

127Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 16:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Isn't it fun Laughing

it's the only thing that gets me through a days work Very Happy

128Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 16:22

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very Happy

129Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

karlypants wrote:In all fairness, everyone who works behind the scenes hold no secrets between one another.

Open letter to Scott - Page 7 57171323

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

130Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Open letter to Scott - Page 7 57171605

131Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's no incest going on here Keegan!

That's up the road in Blackburn!!! :biggrin:

132Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:43

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Coin%20flip

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

133Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should have let magoo have the coin.
He's an ace tosser.

134Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:falltopieces: :falltopieces:

135Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote::falltopieces: :falltopieces:
:rofl: :rofl:

136Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Magoo is only good at tossing other peoples coins...

137Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:53

Your predictive text changed absolute to ace for some reason bonce

138Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Your predictive text changed absolute to ace for some reason bonce
Very Happy Very Happy

139Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:54

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Magoo is only good at tossing other peoples coins...
:tumbleweed:

140Open letter to Scott - Page 7 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 22:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:
We all know he's coming back...

Not necessarily.

The site tries to be open and welcoming to  everyone and thereby lays its inherant weakness because not everyone can always see eye to eye with each other.

Sooner or later something is said or done that offends or upsets someone else and it is usually the mods job to sort out the mess afterwards.

Yes all other forums that I've been on have a very black and white view of modding - you are either 'one of them' or banned for ever if you are not.

This to me leads to all the other forums being one dimensional - they all end up with posters by enlarge having a very similar point of view on a very broad range of issues - there is very little divergence from the line taken by that sites clique and to me those sites becoming predictable and boring - although they are very easy to mod!

I take a different view, I welcome characters - not the fake multiple ones from the same person or two but the ones that have a different perspective on things.

Yes they can be 'difficult' at times and cross the line more than you would wish but at least it gives the forum something different and unpredictable than all the other forums.

I'm not saying Scott is 'a character' but his style and passion, his pig headness and sometimes stupidity, does stimulate and energises what may otherwise have been a staid and predictable day.

He is not indispensible though - his ban was meant and is only being reconsidered because he has approached us and does seem to be contrite about his actions.

Yes we are not stupid, we know he might just be saying that to get back on here BUT the mere fact he wants to return suggests he's learned his lesson and that anymore shit from him would mean that would be the end of him on here - and he clearly doesn't want that.

On the other hand though there's no point in allowing him back if you or anyone else doesn't want to be part of the site anymore because of it.

Ideally I'd like to get back to how we were before when we all got along fine with each other.  

That can only happen if you BOTH can move on from what as happend.

Scott is wanting to try and we're willing to take that chance but if you can't move on and can not tolerate his return then there's no point in allowing him back.

For the good of the site I act as though I've no idea that the same persons I talk to on here in warm and friendly terms are the same people who post the repetitive shit about me on Burnden Aces weekly for the last three years!

Maybe I've got thicker skin than most, I don't know but it simply does not bother me.  They are just wasting their time and frittering their lives away achieving what exactly, as far as I'm concerned.

But you aren't in a position to think about what is good for the site, you only have to consider yourself, so can you try to live with Scott on here one final time or do you want us to close the door on him for good?

I didn't really want to put you on the spot but it is the only way to clear the air and move on one way or the another.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum