Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the biggest bellend on here these days?

+12
Hip Priest
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Over the years there have been some right bellends on here. Angry Dad, magoo, bread man, Johnny, etc. 
Who Is the biggest jockey on here these days?

Whittam.

As you well know.......

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Doffcock wins this by a mile

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Doffcock wins this by a mile

Very Happy

This is the second time in the space of about a week that you've mentioned me in a thread.

Not bad going considering I'm irrelevant.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Talking about being irrelevant, I pm-ed Doffcocker just a few weeks ago with an offer of help to host the Bolton Mad forum members, who were at the time looking to find a new home.  I asked if he would kindly post up the suggestion on the thread on 'Mad', as he is a regular poster on there.

I even suggested how 'Mad' could still retain its independance on here if there was fears about how our two respective sites would integrate and how they could keep their own mods even.

Although the pm was read it never even recieved an acknowledgement, was never mentioned at all on Mad, nor responded to with even a word of thanks sent back to me!

So much for the hand of friendship to fellow BWFC supporters.

So much for basic manners.

So much for being an irrelevance I guess.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Talking about being irrelevant, I pm-ed Doffcocker just a few weeks ago with an offer of help to host the Bolton Mad forum members, who were at the time looking to find a new home.  I asked if he would kindly post up the suggestion on the thread on 'Mad', as he is a regular poster on there.

I even suggested how 'Mad' could still retain its independance on here if there was fears about how our two respective sites would integrate and how they could keep their own mods even.

Although the pm was read it never even recieved at acknowledgement, mentioned at all on Mad, nor responded to with even a word of thanks!

So much for the hand of friendship.

So much for being an irrelevance.

Clearly

Are you being serious?

Not too long ago you called me "deluded" and told me that other posters were "more rounded" than me. And you expect me to go advertising this site for you?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Showing your true colours there lad

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Why does somebody want to be a cnut in the season of goodwill?
A bullshit thread posted by an irrelevant who posts nothing but bullshit every new moon!
We can all be cocks at any certain point in time.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i love everyone on here even Boggers and White84 Very Happy

Sluffy - bit harsh on Doffcocker i think, its not his job to round up new members its yours.

Sluffy wrote:Talking about being irrelevant, I pm-ed Doffcocker just a few weeks ago with an offer of help to host the Bolton Mad forum members, who were at the time looking to find a new home.  I asked if he would kindly post up the suggestion on the thread on 'Mad', as he is a regular poster on there.

Although the pm was read it never even recieved an acknowledgement, was never mentioned at all on Mad, nor responded to with even a word of thanks sent back to me!

So much for the hand of friendship to fellow BWFC supporters.

So much for basic manners.

So much for being an irrelevance I guess.

Sorry, but it's seriously poor to publically have a dig for that.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:i love everyone on here even Boggers and White84 Very Happy

Sluffy - bit harsh on Doffcocker i think, its not his job to round up new members its yours.

I was trying to SAVE 'his' Bolton Mad mates (and fellow BWFC fans) from going under NOT rounding up new members per se.

Bolton Mad members all know about the existence of Nuts - they prefer to post on Mad - their choice - But if Mad came to an end, which at one point it very much looked like doing, then, as a fellow Wanderers fan, I was simply offering them a lifeline - and indeed possibly aarranging for them to have a part of this site which they could call their home and thus retain their independance from the rest of Nuts - hardly a recruiting drive for here at all!

I would have posted it directly myself on Mad - but they chose to ban me a few years back - after going back on their word of our two sites mutually promoting each others.

doffcocker wrote:Are you being serious?

Not too long ago you called me "deluded" and told me that other posters were "more rounded" than me. And you expect me to go advertising this site for you?

It was a genuine attempt to preserve your site and give you space on Nuts to do it.

Seems to me though that you clearly rather have let your mates over there go in to oblivion first than even mention there was a chance of something on here - so yes I was being very serious.

I also truly believe a "more rounded" and mature person would have passed on the genuine offer of potential survival for your mates from Mad rather than carry a petty and childish 'internet' grudge and instead leaving them with no knowledge whatsoever of the proposal and a very, very uncertain future staring them in the face.

QED.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:

It was a genuine attempt to preserve your site and give you space on Nuts to do it.

Seems to me though that you clearly rather have let your mates over there go in to oblivion first than even mention there was a chance of something on here - so yes I was being very serious.

I also truly believe a "more rounded" and mature person would have passed on the genuine offer of potential survival for your mates from Mad rather than carry a petty and childish 'internet' grudge and instead leaving them with no knowledge whatsoever of the proposal and a very, very uncertain future staring them in the face.

QED.

Could you be a bit more dramatic about it Sluffy, as I don't think you're being quite dramatic enough. This is a football forum we're talking about? I just want that clarifying.

Why exactly would you offer to set up a whole new board on this site for a specific group of people? More specifically, a group of people that I seem to think have knocked you back a number of times before. Don't get me wrong, they would - as you say - have nothing to lose but you're making it sound ever so selfless on your part. Maybe it's just me being cynical, but I'm pretty sure that's how it would have been received on Bolton Mad, which is the main reason I chose not to post it myself. And I didn't see why it would be such a big deal for you. After all, you've got several people working for you here. If I didn't post it, you could have got any one of them to sign up to Bolton Mad and post it, and it would taken have taken three minutes.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What do you mean "even boggers" ?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

you know i love you really, even if you do try to wind me up now and again.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

you know i love you really, even if you do try to wind me up now and again.

All in good fun

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Has Sluffy been calling the other Bolton Madders 'deluded' as well? 

I'm just wondering why they hardly post on here (Culcheth has stopped all together)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a great tactic to develop a site, attack posters who don't do as you ask on another forum!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

What the fuck's going on on here lately. It's meant to be a football forum where we can come and discuss football and other topics and generally have a laugh but it's turning out to be a place where everyone just wants to have a pop at each other. This site will go rapidly down hill if it carries on like this. Why would potential new posters want to join a forum that's full of in fighting? TBH I've come to expect better of certain people. Just grow up and get on with it.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I agree Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote: This site will go rapidly down hill if it carries on like this. Why would potential new posters want to join a forum that's full of in fighting? TBH I've come to expect better of certain people. Just grow up and get on with it.

Couldn't agree more. You know a site is heading downhill when the mods are attacking posters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum